Gurdwara Gets Robbed!

Golee Maro

VGKK VGKF

I hear Gurdwara in Wolverhampton (Sedgley St) got robbed!

Apparently, the treasurer was going to the bank on Monday morning 11am, when he was allegedly attacked and robbed of all of Sunday diwaans "donations" from the saadh sangat. Its a shame such things happen - especially when its peoples dasvandhs. I hope the robbers get what they deserve... a life of darkness and damnation.

But what goes around, comes around. That Gurdwara has a nursery built in for extra income only and gets lottery funding which seems to get diluted down the lines...

My suggestion to police is that if you are looking for culprits of yesterdays attack, please obtain the list of commitee members first and ask them all where they were between the hours of 11am and 12pm yesterday morning. :)

Put it this way:

A Singh gets in the commitee. After a period of about 6-7 months, them mans are driving around in high performance cars and jeeps. Also buying new houses.

To be fair, i believe the haalaat is better than it was 4-5 years back. I think Wolverhampton sangat are probably fearing the next commitee change though because the old-time dodgy la fangaaz will come back on the panel. They are the ones who jacked up the Gurdwaras new hall which still aint completed.

VGKK VGKF

I hear Gurdwara in Wolverhampton (Sedgley St) got robbed!

Apparently, the treasurer was going to the bank on Monday morning 11am, when he was allegedly attacked and robbed of all of Sunday diwaans "donations" from the saadh sangat. Its a shame such things happen - especially when its peoples dasvandhs. I hope the robbers get what they deserve... a life of darkness and damnation.

But what goes around, comes around. That Gurdwara has a nursery built in for extra income only and gets lottery funding which seems to get diluted down the lines...

My suggestion to police is that if you are looking for culprits of yesterdays attack, please obtain the list of commitee members first and ask them all where they were between the hours of 11am and 12pm yesterday morning. :@

yeah i heard about this too except it was a different version of events (haha typical :) )

yeah so like i think there was about 3 uncle jis driving to deposit the money - about £13,000 in total, when some men of afro/carribbean origin drove into their car

caused a commotion

tried to take the money bag

but only managed to take about £5,000

uncle ji drove off so the perpetrators also drove off and a few streets away set fire to their car

but what is interesting is how did they know that these guys had cash on them?

maybe there was an inside informant orrrr they have been watched grin.gif

chalo at least no one was hurt

The problem could be your routine. If you take cash every morning to a bank at 11am, eventually someone will clock on.

But yeh, probably inside job. The fact these people ran into the guys car was probably part of the plan coz the guy who hired em was jealous the uncle-jee had a better car than himself! lol

The problem could be your routine. If you take cash every morning to a bank at 11am, eventually someone will clock on.

But yeh, probably inside job. The fact these people ran into the guys car was probably part of the plan coz the guy who hired em was jealous the uncle-jee had a better car than himself! lol

It's a crime called 'Car J a c k i n g' usually they collide with your car from behind, forcing you to stop and they would at that stage steal your car. In this case they were after the money!

It's a crime called 'Car J a c k i n g' usually they collide with your car from behind, forcing you to stop and they would at that stage steal your car. In this case they were after the money!

-- trust YOU to know...

-- trust YOU to know...

Well the sangat turnout has been low this summer, i blame that ramdev yoga chap!!! So how eles am i supposed to keep myself in a chushy lifestyle!