I Just Got A Job! ...but

Lionchild

yo man meat is nasty, at least veggies dont take dumps and eat other dead things or whatevers lieing on the ground, u noe these animals are living too, they have families, feelings theyre gonna scream when u chop theyre heads off and try to defend themselves, if u ask me meat eaters theyre destroying families :umm: and killing innocents, would u like it if i ate ure family grin.gif hmmmm if so then let me know :TH:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, call us healthy :umm: we say savage meat eaters :lol:

well so be it... your lack of knowledge and understanding of other cultures and their ways is one reason why we havn't yet expanded into other cultures. WHO CARES about what other eat, just look after your own self, since someone elses diet preferences wont affect you personaly... what is the big problem here? There isnt... jsut some ppl like you psk... have too much time on their hands, and just go around and talking down to people, just to make yourself feel better.

Get over it psk...

waheguru_fateh: an interesting observation... andi supposethe thousands of hectares of rainforest and land that gets destroyed is "acceptable"

Nah, call us healthy :umm: we say savage meat eaters :lol:

well so be it... your lack of knowledge and understanding of other cultures and their ways is one reason why we havn't yet expanded into other cultures. WHO CARES about what other eat, just look after your own self, since someone elses diet preferences wont affect you personaly... what is the big problem here? There isnt... jsut some ppl like you psk... have too much time on their hands, and just go around and talking down to people, just to make yourself feel better.

Get over it psk...

waheguru_fateh: an interesting observation... andi supposethe thousands of hectares of rainforest and land that gets destroyed is "acceptable"

LOL YES I EAT TREES NOW YES UMMM I JUST FEEL LIKE EATING MORE TREES

wut about the animals huh :umm: wut do u think they feel :lol:

wut about the animals huh :D wut do u think they feel :D im not being full of myself, im speaking up for those that dont have a voice :@ :T:

you should know that every human activity that includes hunting and havesting veggies kills and has an impact of something. Every year, millions of animals die from the fertalizers, pesticides and burning we do to make crops and food. The pollution we generate to transport that food kills animals on the road and even people. Every thing we do kills something. We may have our own diet preferences, however, we should not go to such extremes as deviding ourselves and talkign down to other sikhs just to promote our own ways. Respect is what is needed here.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

We farm the veggies we dont pick the wild food that animals eat depriving them of their food. If people quit eating meat we could stop the debate :umm:

wut about the animals huh :umm: wut do u think they feel :lol:

wut about the animals huh :D wut do u think they feel :D im not being full of myself, im speaking up for those that dont have a voice :@ :T:

you should know that every human activity that includes hunting and havesting veggies kills and has an impact of something. Every year, millions of animals die from the fertalizers, pesticides and burning we do to make crops and food. The pollution we generate to transport that food kills animals on the road and even people. Every thing we do kills something. We may have our own diet preferences, however, we should not go to such extremes as deviding ourselves and talkign down to other sikhs just to promote our own ways. Respect is what is needed here.

thats not our own ways.. its the panths ways(i mean the mea issue)duh duh duh

Well i just finished my first day today... 4 hours only, it was a little stressful at the beginning, however i quickly adapted. The sikh advisor named "deep" showed me everything. So it looks like i will be here for a while until i go for my bachelor or business admin in sepetember 07. :T: