I Just Got A Job! ...but

Lionchild

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright people, give it up man, THAT'S ENOUGH. :umm:

Bro, can you give the person's name you're talking to? LOL.gif

Shanti my brother, I was talking to everyone in general in this thread, they keep arguing about Vegetarians this Carnivores that, etc. Whoever wants to eat whatever they can. The bottom line is an Amritdari should avoid meat as much as possible, but that doesn't mean he stops living, and Non-Amirtdaris can eat whatever this wish (though I don't know about Beef). grin.gif

Anyways, SHANTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII people. :TH:

Shanti my brother, I was talking to everyone in general in this thread, they keep arguing about Vegetarians this Carnivores that, etc. Whoever wants to eat whatever they can. The bottom line is an Amritdari should avoid meat as much as possible, but that doesn't mean he stops living, and Non-Amirtdaris can eat whatever this wish (though I don't know about Beef). grin.gif Anyways, SHANTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII people. :TH:

what does that mean? grin.gifgrin.gif are you trying to say thats its not ok to eat beef but somehow ok to eat other animals?? grin.gif :umm:

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Alright people, give it up man, THAT'S ENOUGH. :lol:

Shanti my brother, I was talking to everyone in general in this thread, they keep arguing about Vegetarians this Carnivores that, etc. Whoever wants to eat whatever they can. The bottom line is an Amritdari should avoid meat as much as possible, but that doesn't mean he stops living, and Non-Amirtdaris can eat whatever this wish (though I don't know about Beef). grin.gif

Thats the debate is Amritdharis cannot eat meat.The non-Amritdharis debate is whether to take Amrit but thats another thread/post :umm:

Shanti my brother, I was talking to everyone in general in this thread, they keep arguing about Vegetarians this Carnivores that, etc. Whoever wants to eat whatever they can. The bottom line is an Amritdari should avoid meat as much as possible, but that doesn't mean he stops living, and Non-Amirtdaris can eat whatever this wish (though I don't know about Beef). grin.gif Anyways, SHANTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII people. :TH:

what does that mean? grin.gifgrin.gif are you trying to say thats its not ok to eat beef but somehow ok to eat other animals?? grin.gif :D

Look Papi, what I am trying to say is people can eat whatever they want, what is the point of arguing with them if aren't listening. If eating meat is such a big deal, than you know being Vegetarian is the most peaceful thing to do in the world. You too are killing a specie (spelling?) That too grows, and breathes, and lives. So if you want, don't eat anything at all, if you are so worried about killing people. rolleyes.gif

Alright people, give it up man, THAT'S ENOUGH. :lol:

Thats the debate is Amritdharis cannot eat meat.The non-Amritdharis debate is whether to take Amrit but thats another thread/post :umm:

OH OK. :TH:

Look Papi, what I am trying to say is people can eat whatever they want, what is the point of arguing with them if aren't listening. If eating meat is such a big deal, than you know being Vegetarian is the most peaceful thing to do in the world. You too are killing a specie (spelling?) That too grows, and breathes, and lives. So if you want, don't eat anything at all, if you are so worried about killing people. rolleyes.gif
i could care less about who eats what. doesnt bother me. i myself dont eat meat and dont like to be around meat. thats all.

sloku mÚ 1 ]

salok ma 1 ||

Salok, First Mehla:

jy kir sUqku mMnIAY sB qY sUqku hoie ]

jae kar soothak ma(n)neeai sabh thai soothak hoe ||

If one accepts the concept of impurity, then there is impurity everywhere.

gohy AqY lkVI AMdir kIVw hoie ]

gohae athai lakarree a(n)dhar keerraa hoe ||

In cow-dung and wood there are worms.

jyqy dwxy AMn ky jIAw bwJu n koie ]

jaethae dhaanae a(n)n kae jeeaa baajh n koe ||

As many as are the grains of corn, none is without life.

pihlw pwxI jIau hY ijqu hirAw sBu koie ]

pehilaa paanee jeeo hai jith hariaa sabh koe ||

First, there is life in the water, by which everything else is made green.

sUqku ikau kir rKIAY sUqku pvY rsoie ]

soothak kio kar rakheeai soothak pavai rasoe ||

How can it be protected from impurity? It touches our own kitchen.

nwnk sUqku eyv n auqrY igAwnu auqwry Doie ]1]

naanak soothak eaev n outharai giaan outhaarae dhhoe ||1||

O Nanak, impurity cannot be removed in this way; it is washed away only by spiritual wisdom. ||1||

^ GOoooooooooooooooooooooood Point. I too am Amritdari so obviously I avoid it, but discussing the issue is an important, I am not saying it's not, but even before that we need to focus on getting people back into REHAT, once the rehat comes, everything will start to adapt slowly slowly. Lionchild looks like a good person, I don't know whether he is amritdari or not, but if he is, I would encourage him to PLEASE stay away from the meat as much as possible, but he may live in a area where they are not many jobs as possible, and he got this job to help him out, I don't think there is nothing wrong with him working there, he is not eating himself (hopefully), plus what if he donates some of his paycheck money to charities, and stuff, would you still say him working is useless in that work environment, people need to START off somewhere. I know it doesn't mean you lose your REHAT that's a no no, but he isn't doing it himself. grin.gif

^ GOoooooooooooooooooooooood Point. I too am Amritdari so obviously I avoid it, but discussing the issue is an important, I am not saying it's not, but even before that we need to focus on getting people back into REHAT, once the rehat comes, everything will start to adapt slowly slowly. Lionchild looks like a good person, I don't know whether he is amritdari or not, but if he is, I would encourage him to PLEASE stay away from the meat as much as possible, but he may live in a area where they are not many jobs as possible, and he got this job to help him out, I don't think there is nothing wrong with him working there, he is not eating himself (hopefully), plus what if he donates some of his paycheck money to charities, and stuff, would you still say him working is useless in that work environment, people need to START off somewhere. I know it doesn't mean you lose your REHAT that's a no no, but he isn't doing it himself. grin.gif

lol have u been reading the whole topic singh.......... rolleyes.gif