I Just Got A Job! ...but

Lionchild

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
Work is work... either that or go broke

If someone paid you to trash the Gurdwara would you?????????

If someone paid you to cut your hair would you??????????

If someone paid you to fight against Sikhi would you?????????

:umm:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

first of all we all know where lionchild stands on this meat issue and convincing him wud b pointless cuz we've tried numerous times and failed...now whether u wana handle meat or not is up to u and ur love for sikhi...if u would rather go hungry than prepare meat, then u know u have a strong love for sikhi and thas all that matters in the end....

:umm: contraversy :lol:

yep rolleyes.gif

thats what i meant by:

VJKK VJKF

You wll carry meat??RISKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

and u dnt feel uncomfortable at all?? Holding meat that is? id hate it man!

how can ya carry meat dude knowing its forbiden!

Its like yout encouraging it towards society really!

VJKK VJKF!

halal meat is forbiden, from waht i can tell... there is no muslims at our location rolleyes.gif

Work is work... either that or go broke.

i believe this will run a 'meat' issue thingy :D

Heres the thing with the meat issue. In order to have GuruJi in your home you cant have meat within the home. Now Why do we have to stay away from meat????? If someone comes home smelling like meat then that also is a contamination. So you would smell like cooked meat if you went to the Gurdwara right after work, so you would have to clean up first before you went to see Guru Sahib. The majority of Sikhs dont need to clean up in order to go to the Gurdwara or do Gurus seva etc.

Working with meat is like cutting up tobacco or stirring alcohol were it splashes up on to you during work. After which you need to completely clean up your self in order to be ready to particapate in the religious functions etc.

Bhai Gurdas writes, " My lord, it is strange that the people of Kaljug have developed the additude of a dog and they take pleasure in swallowing ill-gotten things. The rulers commits sins and those who are herdsmen are killing the sheep themselves. The people being ignorant are not in a postion to discriminate between truth and falsehood."

Why is lionchild so attracted to meat and the meat debates?????

I can now say "What a meat-head" :umm: hahahaha

your the one who has now broguht it up in this thread... not me...

perhaps you should get a job and stop wasting your time do muvh on these boards. rolleyes.gif

omg dude, woah, like its so hard to get a job at ure local mcdonalds cuz about a billion poeple work there rite, :lol: no.gif i think u should take some advice from pritam singh