A Case in Dubai

all u know that i am very upset due to the termination of bhai sarabjeet singh ji.

regarding this i made a phone call to president of sgpc avtar singh makkad.

his driver picked the phone and asked abt the message.

i told my problem, he told that i shud meet avtar singh with a group of some sikhs and he added that

avtar singh is going to rajisthan with a team of sgpc members to look into the kesh katal matter.

and with this matter he also told that there is one more case like that.

kesh of a sikh guy are cut by some people in dubai.

he went there with some export bussiness of a tractor.

there the company people said him to live here and cut ur hair but he refused and they force fully cut his hair.

and took his passport.

and then that guy email sgpc abt all this conditions. now they are consulting with embassies and other related people abt the case.

can u imagine it??????????

The Sikh talked about here is in Saudi Arabia, not Dubai. If anything like this happened, the Dubai Khalsa Panchayat would have taken strict measures. Also, Arabs (don't know about the Saudi Arabian ones) and Persians of Iran respect Sikhs alot more than Indians, so don't worry. I have never come across any Sikh being forced to give up his identity in this part of the world, and I hope it never happens either.