Toothpaste sharing and Amritdharis

_(JI)_

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as their is no saliva on the toothpaste, it should be fine, I mean its' not like peope go around licking the toothpaste, we just use our hands on the outside to pour the toothpaste on our toothbrush, so I don't see why not. LET'S NOT MAKE BEING AN AMRITDARI so complicated. Are they allowed to do this, not allowed to do that, blah blah blah (not pointed towards you, just talking in general, so no need to get angry :TH:)

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

K people. Alot of the corrupt elders dont want you to become Amritdhari by telling you all these crazy retarded rules that basically scare you into thinking you have to be superman in order to become Adhari. Yes there is alot of discipline but its not all like they make it seem.

My advice is to shed all the superstitions and logically think of the reasons why about things. Alot of people will make you feel stupid but thats so they dont look so stupid from you getting over all the stupid things they will tell you.

I wish there was a list of all the totally made up stupid rules that the "elite" try to wash down towards the youth to discourage them from being blessed with Amrit.

SatNam

K people. Alot of the corrupt elders dont want you to become Amritdhari by telling you all these crazy retarded rules that basically scare you into thinking you have to be superman in order to become Adhari. Yes there is alot of discipline but its not all like they make it seem.

My advice is to shed all the superstitions and logically think of the reasons why about things. Alot of people will make you feel stupid but thats so they dont look so stupid from you getting over all the stupid things they will tell you.

I wish there was a list of all the totally made up stupid rules that the "elite" try to wash down towards the youth to discourage them from being blessed with Amrit.

SatNam

Akal Purakh chardi kalaa bakshe. d_oh.gif

OUR BRUSH IS ALWAYS JOOTHA, COZ WE ALWAYS PUT IT IN OUR MOUTH.

AND WE NEVER WASH IT WITH ANY DETERGENT AFTER WE BRUSH.

AND ITS IS JOOTHA AT ALL.

WHEN WE APLLY PASTE ON IT, WHOLE OF THE PASTE GOT CONNECTED WITH BRUSH AND IT BECAME

JOOTHI.

I ALWAYS USE MY SEPARATE PASTE.

I DONT WANT TO FORCE ABY BODY TO DO LIKE THAT, BUT IF U ARE AMRITDHARI THEN I SUGGEST THAT U SHUD USE DIFFERENT.

I ALSO WANTED TO START THIS THREAD.

Admin Note: Do not use CAPS next time.

everything is jootha what isnt????