Discussion On Amritdhari Sikhs/kirpans

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I’m not too sure whether that ‘discussion’ has actually resolved anything, if anything it will have put the idea that the Kirpan is potentially dangerous in the minds of many listeners - even though many people backed up why we have a Kirpan, and people like Amrik Singh who works at Heathrow have made excellent points.

Idiots want the kirpan along with guruJis hukams to fade into the past so they can plan more manmat for the future. Monas want us to get rid of the Kirpan so they dont look so dumb and non cooperative with Sikh principles.

I wanna slap whoever said the 5ks have no meaning. To those that have the knowledge and inspiration are fortunate to have been placed on that path. All that do not adopt the way of the Khalsa are very unfortunate because some will be pulled into Sikhi while others manmat pushes them away from this straight and narrow path.

If Im breathing I will be wearing my 5ks. I will wear them until the funeral fire separates them from my body.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAWWW its getting heated :umm:

a sikh person just said they shouldnt, they have no significance and they are of no use ..... :lol: @

He's NOT A SIKH! He'll be a meat eating-drunken layabout K a n j a r!!

OOOOH i'm going to listen again function, as i didn't hear it this morning!!

WOW!! That Khalsa saying that the person who would be against it would be a hindu! Hindu sadaa ni lahoo chad de!!

People are stupid and try everyday to remove the Khalsa of their identity.

Raj Karega Khalsa Ji

Indeed it shall!

The man in the studio is a hindu, and he's comparing the Kirpan to his ganga pani! rolleyes.gif

This so called paul 'Sikh' is an <banned word filter activated>, He's a mona bander and he's saying the Kirpan is not compulsory!! He needs to be sorted out!! HOW DARE HE THE MONA K H A N J A R!!

OOOH I'M LOVING IT!!