Doing Simran

Murak

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyra sadh sangat jee i was wondering when doing simran sometimes you feel like saying guruvah in stead of vahaguru.Is this wrong.also my second question is what is the meaning of wahaguru.IU have read bhai gurdas jees vars but i mean does the meaning change is you say guruvah.Could some one help this morak.

BHul chuk maf karo

You should be saying WAHEGURU, becasue you are doing simran on waheguru.... thats the naam we have been given to jap. if you switch it to GUREWAH than the same meaning isnt being said. There was a debate about this topic at dixie gurughar a month or so ago, and the sangat came to the conclusion that we should be saying waheguru and not gurewah. If you say gurewah, than thats the same thing as doing simran to another thing else in bani such as IK ONKAR, IK ONKAR...

we should keep it as waheguru...

i am trying to learn much more about sikhi, i am just getting started out on this path, so i dont have as much knowledge as everyone else on this board, but hopefully with the sangats help i can learn more, and become a true GURU DA SIKH.... :e:

Enjoy!!

:nihungsmile: :nihungsmile: :nihungsmile:

http://www.akj.org/phorum/read.ppa?f=3&i=12860&t=12860

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Yes 'Quit Thinking'. Thinking is not the way to Waheguru. The road to

Almighty is not through our minds, but it is through our hearts. Guru jee

made it very clear in Japji Sahib:

SOCHE SOCH NAA HOVEE

JE SOCHI LAKH VAAR

If our goal is to unite with the Devine, thinking is not the answer. We can

not realize Waheguru with thinking alone. No matter how much time we devote

in thinking of Him. Let us check with Guru jee, what we need to do:

KAHE SOCH KAREH RE PRAANI

JAP NANAK PRABH ALAKH VIDAANI

Once more Guru jee instructs us -Why are you wasting time in thinking? Stop

it right now!!!!!!!!! Get on with NAAM SIMRAN, start chanting the name of

our Beloved Lord. Is that clear?

BAARANG BAAR BAAR PRABH JAPI-E

PI AMRIT EH MAN TAN DHARAPI-E

Let us just go on and on with chanting His Naam, WAHEGURU. Let it be

non-stop f

rom here to eternity -not just couple minutes, not just couple

hours, not just couple days, not just couple years, but to go on for rest of

our lives all night and day:

DIN RAATI ARAADHO PIAARO

NIMAKH NAA KIJE DHILAA

Is the Guru's message clear to us? Do we understand His HUKAM? What is

there to THINK about? Why waste time in thinking, thinking,

thinkiiiiiiiing? Yes, the time is passing away. Are we going to put to the

best use? Are we going to use it for collecting NAAM DHAN or the worldly

Dhan? Our coming and going -AAVA GAVAN rests on this vital decision. Our

desire to partake AMRIT rest on this decesion:

PI AMRIT EH MAN TAN DHARAPI-E

Are we sure we have a longing to drink the devine drink, the AMRIT? Do we

care to be satisfied and satiated with NAAM? Do we care to satisfy our

mind, body, and soul with the DEVINE DRINK? Then there is no way out but to

follow GURU'S HUKAM:

BAARANG BAAR BAAR PRABH JAPI-E

No matter what we are doing, our focus must be on Him:

UTHAT BETATH SOVAT NAAM

KAHO NANAK JAN KE SAD KAAM

Ever and ever we have only one thing in mind, our devotion to our Beloved

Lord, our rememberance of the Beloved One, our chanting of His NAAAAAM.

Nothing else we could think, nothing else we could do or want to do, but be

absorbed in Him. Be in Love with Him. Exist in Him. Be HIM.

http://www.akj.org/phorum/read.ppa?f=3&i=10576&t=10426

http://www.akj.org.uk/literature/article.asp?sec=Naam

http://www.akj.org.uk/literature/article.a...at&f=naamhealer

http://www.akj.org/phorum/read.ppa?f=3&i=10399&t

=10334

Baaram Baar Baar Prabh japeeye ||

Pee Amrit Eh Man Tan Dhrapeeye ||

I wonder, Why didn't you ask why we breath every second , again and again? Would you call it A Repetition? :@

Ik Doo Jeebho Lakh Hoye Lakh Hovai Lakh Vees ||

LAKH LAKH GaiRRaa Aakheeye EK NAAM Jagdees ||

I wonder why didn't you ask why we drink water every day? Would you call it A Repetition? :@

Uchro Raam Naam LAKH Baaree ||

Beebee Namarata kaur jee, if you had been believing your whole life that Naam Simran was a Spiritual Experience and , NOW, if you have started debating it, I think its time to change your present sangat/company.

Naam and Spiritual experiences associated with it are NON DEBATABLE, Non Describable.....beebee Naam taa Gungaa kar dindaa hai , Naam taa Vismaad vich lai jaandaa hai ....Naam Taa Preetam naal milaa dindaa hai .....Naam taa Preetam dee Parteet karaa dindaa hai......

Naam is the Pillar of Gursikhee. In fact, people who attack Gursikhee are smart enough to know that NAAM has to be snatched away from Gursikhs in order to weaken them.

Naanak Kai Ghar Keval NAAM ||

Guru Saahab Has specially brought this Khajana from Sachkhand for his Gursikhs.

Baaba Paindha SachKhand nao Nidh NAAM gareebee paayee ||

Naam is the Essence of all Knowledge

Tat Gyaan Har Amrit NAAM ||

But since you have associated yourself with debators and such so called thinkers/budhijeevees/ArgumentERS, All I can hope and pray for you is May waheguru bless you with sangat of Guru and Gursikhs. Come back and be a moorakh again, staying moorakh in the house of Dhan G

uru Naanak Saahab is lot better than becoming such seyaaNNaa who tend to forget NAAM.

Jinee NAAM Visaareyaa Sai Hoat Dekhey Kheh ||

Mere Man NAAM NIT NIT Leh ||

and I thank Waheguru that waheguru jee has made me Moorakh, seyaaNNap dee bhukh nahee lagaayee.

Gurdev Sangat Prabh Mel Kar Kirpaa ham MooRR Paapee Jit Lag Taraa ||

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!