Guru Gobind Singh's 3 Wives

Jassi_s

Only fools believe that Guru Sahib had multiple wives.

Narinder Singh:

So you are saying - Sant baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranwale was a fool because in the reference i showed... Sant Gurbachan SIngh Bhindranvale's Gurmat Rahit Maryada: he says that Guru Harigobind had three wives, Guru Gobind SIngh had three wives and Guru Hari Rai had eight wives

.. if you think he is a fool then this is maha nindya.

Typical Youth FANATIC/Sharia Panthis can't stop , can they? instead of engaging in proper debate, they can't stop doing sant mahapursh nindya...this is what your jatha teaches you narinder singh?

if this is true than can you please post the recording or supply some evedence

Only fools believe that Guru Sahib had multiple wives.

Narinder Singh:

So you are saying - Sant baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranwale was a fool because in the reference i showed... Sant Gurbachan SIngh Bhindranvale's Gurmat Rahit Maryada: he says that Guru Harigobind had three wives, Guru Gobind SIngh had three wives and Guru Hari Rai had eight wives

.. if you think he is a fool then this is maha nindya.

Typical Youth FANATIC/Sharia Panthis can't stop , can they? instead of engaging in proper debate, they can't stop doing sant mahapursh nindya...this is what your jatha teaches you narinder singh?

if this is true than can you please post the recording or supply some evedence

have you heard of reference book called "Gurmat Rahit Maryada:" and also http://www.damdamitaksal.com/his_gurus.htm - ,,, check it out , i m just suprised you havent heard about this book and you are taksali singh?

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Wearing Kalgi and hunting are also prohibited to us but were not to Guru Sahib.

Blasphemous ohmy.gif

You are saying that GuruJi would teach us something but not put his teachings into practice??????????????

How stupid can you be for saying that???????????????????????????? grin.gifhmmm.gif :

GuruJi hunted to keep up with war technique while at the sametime liberating animals from the circle of life and death. Its like constructive criticism, the person might have their feelings hurt but you only did it to teach them a valueable lesson. :TH:

Guest Narinder Singh

Guru is bani Bilja Singh ji, go to bani for your answers, not some ego filled scholars who think they're smarter than Guru ji.

Yes there are some great scholars who have done immense work to perserve Sikhi, but a lot of their work is questionable.

Our Guru Sahibans lived Gurbani, they practiced it in their everyday life, what im trying to say is that they led by example (adorning the 5 k's, keeping their hair, adopting the name singh, never indulging in intoxicants, abiding by the hukam of panj pyare)

Now tell me, are u going to believe Guru Sahib or some so called scholars who are responsible for distorting Sikh history and practices to fit their own agenda?

You are saying that GuruJi would teach us something but not put his teachings into practice??????????????

How stupid can you be for saying that???????????????????????????? :

GuruJi hunted to keep up with war technique while at the sametime liberating animals from the circle of life and death. Its like constructive criticism, the person might have their feelings hurt but you only did it to teach them a valueable lesson.

My whole point was that we cannot copy Guru Ji as He is immortal and knows everything. He practiced hunting for some reasons. Now, we cannot do the same. He also wore Kalgi but we cannot. The point is that we should follow Hukam of Guru Sahib not copy him. I see nothing wrong with Him having three wives as He knows the best and is the master of the world. He taught us (humans) to have one life partner at a time because it is the best for us. He knows what is best, he has the right to anything he wants. And to say that why we cannot do what He did is totally foolish. Gursikhs always follow Guru Ji. They don't copy Him. I think we've had enough of this. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh