baba waryam singh

kam1825

Can anyone of the sangat help me and tell me if there are any other websites regarding Baba Waryam Singh Ji of Ratwara Sahib other then the atammarg website.

I am interested as i read a book call discourses from the beyond volume 2 which had a large portion contributed to the dasam dwar.

It carefully explained what happend at each of the 7 stages (chakras) and the importance of raag for each one. It was fascinating.

Just need to know where i can get hold of more information about them and their books.

Does anyone else know of any other books which explain about the Chakras or other site?

Guest Akaal108

Sant waryam singh ji ratwarawalie did soo much amazing seeva spreading roohani/atam updesh

you can check sant maharaj ji literature and life http://www.atammarg.com/ , http://www.atammargonline.org/magzinesecti...onthlyissue.htm

He was student of my murshad Maha sachkhand nivasi puran bhramgyani sant 108 baba ishar singh ji rara sahib.

He was hardly 17 years old when his mother took him to Rara Sahib to introduce him to Sant Isher Singh Ji. At the very first sight of the Holy Saint, he surrendered himself totally. He felt the abode of God in him and started listening the cosmic music within him. The Holy Saint went into deep meditation for 40 minutes after hearing his answer to the question. "Who are you and where do you come from?" The Holy Saint remarked "For the first time ever, my wedded soul has met another wedded soul, so far I have been meeting widows. You have to take just one step to completely merge with the super cosmic energy." These remarks had a great impact on him as mentioned in Gurbani

"Kabir satgur sooreme vahiya ban jo ek. Lagat hi bhuein gir para paya kaleje shek."

I m currently readin this book written by him dedicated to his teacher:

Its called Surat Shabad Marg

Also get an hold of book n

ame Nuo Ratan...

Amazing atam updesh in these books.. you would get obebbesed with vaheguroo naam gurmantar after reading those books. I myself start reading it recently.... wubb.gifwubb.gifwubb.gif

Guest Akaal108
Singh where can i get these books from. The other books were given to me by baba jee about six months before they passes away when they came to leicester.

I am aware of the links with the Rara Sahib Sants. I'm going there in two weeks for a while.

You can get them in any book stores... and you can defo get them if you go in india.. as you know atam updesh site has their own trust where you can get all the roohani updesh references from sggs ji in chandigarh, Punjab.

Also if you do go to rara sahib... grab lot of video and audio divans of baba ishar singh ji divans..they are usually cheap...almost free... they are amazing...dont forget to visit bhora sahib where maharaj used to do mediatation..

if you have any more queries regarding anything you can email me at sikhwareness2003@yahoo.ca