Is This True?

4RR

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah very valid points, but I hate to be stereotypical, but *MOST* mulleh are like that, they don't care about anyones rights, they just want everything for themselves, they don't even give their WOMEN rights in their countries, nevermind someone else. Go figure, in Saudi Arabia, which is a 100% Mulla country rolleyes.gif , women can't even drive, or vote let alone do anything else. grin.gif

Anyways.............

wacko.gif :umm:

Guest peacemaker

Yeah very valid points, but I hate to be stereotypical, but *MOST* mulleh are like that, they don't care about anyones rights, they just want everything for themselves, they don't even give their WOMEN rights in their countries, nevermind someone else. Go figure, in Saudi Arabia, which is a 100% Mulla country rolleyes.gif , women can't even drive, or vote let alone do anything else. grin.gif

Anyways.............

wacko.gif :umm:

Ever seen the movie "Not without my daughter"? Those who have seen it, I rest my case. rolleyes.gif

Guest peacemaker

^ :umm: You Rock, GIRL!

:D woohoo.gifrockon.gif

grin.gif This is the part I always hate when someone asks me to explain something on the spot. LOL.gif I want to explain it real well, so give me time to write it up properly. So I can be professional. :lol:

Radical Islam is threat to world not just to USA. We should all fight against it if we want to survive or live in this world. If we do not stop them together then there is a fair chance that world may go without human beings.

Radical Islam's War Against The West is to have total dominace on the world. You may be laughing right now but if people or Governments of world do not get together against these extremists then they will be in front of your house bombing everyone.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=58...603221198&q