Why We Dont Understand Importance On Akal Purukh

sgurbir

:e: KHALSA MERO RUP HAI KHAS KHALSE MAIN HUN KARU NIWAS

Guru piyari sadh sangat ji

i have been observing since childhood , that even after reading GURU GOBIND SINGH JIS clear indication at various places that who so ever have come on this earth who form thier own way of religion even it doesnt matter where ever you , you ll every sant has got their own pratha and following their own way and forcing other to follwo that as well

akal prukh meri rachaya humne

hai akal purukh please let me meet a sant who can tel me how do you look

Guys please let me know if someone has got

sarbloh granth

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

We dont understand because people arent Sikhs. They just go to the Gurdwaras. People need to do paath, seva, etc. Too many think they are a Sikh because they were born into a Sikh family.

Its like being at school, just because you go to the school doesnt mean you will graduate, You actually have to do the classwork and homework and then you "might" pass becasue it also depends on your ability to learn and comprehend what is correct.

SatNam

Just to cary on what Pritam Singh Ji has said..

Spiritually, people tend to see "God" as someone who has a big white beard, long hair and sits up in the skies. That kind of image is so closely to linked to the word "God" now, that i dont call Them by God But by Akaal Purakh Waheguru Ji..

Akaal Purakh Waheguru Ji is formless/colourless/without boundary etc (Jaap Sahib - READ IT!!!) In some ways, I see Akaal Purakh as an energy more than a humanized entity.. if you know what I mean.

That when you realise that Akaal Purakh IS everywhere.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

pray.gifpray.gif

Just to cary on what Pritam Singh Ji has said..

Spiritually, people tend to see "God" as someone who has a big white beard, long hair and sits up in the skies. That kind of image is so closely to linked to the word "God" now, that i dont call Them by God But by Akaal Purakh Waheguru Ji..

Akaal Purakh Waheguru Ji is formless/colourless/without boundary etc (Jaap Sahib - READ IT!!!) In some ways, I see Akaal Purakh as an energy more than a humanized entity.. if you know what I mean.

That when you realise that Akaal Purakh IS everywhere.

:lol: Thank you for your post. I was forgetting that I was forgetting Waheguru for that moment.

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Satnam Satnam Satnam Satnam Satnam Satnam Satnam Stnam Satnam

I always tell people that they think "God" sits in the sky or space or something. When they point up I laugh because in space there is a down too, and its just as endless as up. {Kinda confusing heheheh:lol: }

I say "So when the Australians and people that live on the southern hemispheres of planet Earth point up to God , they are actualing pointing down{from people that live in lets say Alaska, Mongolia, Greenland, etc} We only know up as up because of the gravity from Earth. If there was no gravity {floating in space} then there is no up or down left or right {only our polarization of the body and its system has an up, down, left or right}. The biggest drug on Earth is Gravity, because it makes us think like a crazy maniac along with lunar and solar energy. We think we know anything about everything, and we are far from that. Do simran and you will start to think how you are like a bacteria to a bacteria's bacteria, infinity {being a system in a system in a system etc} Then think how we think earth is so vast and we are so attached to it, while space makes us look like a grain of sand scale next to a grain of sand etc.

Waheguru is so great that if we even started to think correct our minds would cancel anything to do with the body, and death is being forced the will of God and the body doesnt allow the mind to correctly function so it must shut down in order to understand Waheguru was there all along more Waheguru than us. :umm:

Im in such bliss right now that I cant explain it and I must sing some praises from the Gurus mouth Wahegurus word. My mind is in its own world right now and I am greatful and thankful for the Gurus word to have been in my ears even once. Im proud to be a Sikh and I am thankful that Waheguru has approved me to be a Sikh of Guru Sahib. If I didnt have Sikhi I would be lost with the sickness of being away from righteousness. With Sikhi I understand that I am invinsible even after death. I have recieved the power to remember Waheguru and I will not pollute it.

Im not able to explain the next sentences so Ill will write the closest explaination: Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguroo Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru

pray.gifpray.gifJap man Satnam Sada Satnam

I bow to the ShabadGuru d_oh.gif

post-5391-1157587122.jpg

:e:

I am reallY thank ful to akal purukh to find such a good sangat who have the same way and understaning abt our boss ( AKALPURUKH)

I WISH IF I CAN I COULD FIND MORE SCRIPTURES THOUGH I AM THANK FULL TO ALMIGHTY HE ALWAYS HELP ME UNDERSTANDING THEM , HOWEVER I NEED YOUR HELP GURU ROOP SADH SANGAT JI FIND ABOUT SARABLOH GRANTH, DAKHNI ONKAR AND SHASTRA MALA

I WOULD SIMPLY STATE MY BELIEF ABOUT AKAL PURUKH

JAGAT JOT JAPE NISBASUR , EK BINA MAN NIAK NA AANE

AND ABOVE ALL

ON BEHALF OF EVERY ONE OF US

AKAL PURUKH MERI RACHYA HUMNE

SARABLOH MERI RACHYA HUMNE