New Gurudwara

Harmeet_Singh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Je Ke Feteh,

The stranget thing happend to me today, i was going to get some lucnh from the shops, when i remembered that i hadn't been going to the Gurudwara as i had been beofre sixth form started. And as soon as i realised this i saw a sign on some traffic lights reading "CENTRAL GURDWARA". I was so shocked and sort of freaked out. I have been walking up and done that road for weeks and had never seen that sign before. I didnt even know there was a Gurudwara in West Ealing.

It turns out it has just opened, and i am guessing much of the Sangat does not know about it. I dont know what road it is on. I am hoping that someone on here knows somethign about it.

I know about the shepards bush Gurudwara, ive been there many times. I actually went into this Gurudwara in Hanwell. There were loads of people there, i just didnt think of asking anyone about the gurudwara.

Wasnt there some contrevorsy about Sheperds Bush gurdwara a while ago, the commite were considering selling the site?