Sikh Kakkars

amarsingh

You not tried your local Gurdwara?

Where abouts in the UK are you from? Most of the Gurdwaras i have been to here, have a shop and you can pretty much get anything you want from there!! Failing that, just go to DTF website and they can supply you with pretty much everything you need.. (might cost a bit, but you get what you want)

If you live in London:

* Sarbloh Karas and Kirpaans are sold by Uncle jee who has a stall at Nishkam Sevak Jatha Gurdwara in Hounslow.

* Kachheray available at Sikh Missionary Society in Southall (but trust me the Kachhera size is NOT fitted and it will be an odd fit - best it to get one sewn from someone)

* Dastaar/Keski material (usually its "Mal-Mal" material) available from most shops selling fabric (a lot of shops on Broadway)

If you live in Midlands:

* Sarbloh Kara, Kirpaan & Kachheray available from Panjab Roots shop near Smethwick Gurdwara or DTF shop on Soho Road.

* Dastaar/Keski material available from most shops selling fabric (Soho Road or Smethwick High St etc)

Gurfateh

hunjee i agree your local gurdwara should provide the kakars :wub: and if not then um i guess whatever was suggested try those shops but you can get real nice kakars from india :wub: and i suggest you get your kachera sewn too it fits better that way and it's more confortable because you can choose a nice comfy material for it aswell :D other than that good luck....bhul chuk maaf

Gurfateh