My Hair! :(

Guest me

ive been losing alotttt of hair!! not from my head (not goin bald) but from the ends of my hair....

uhhh...so my hair is getting shorter n shorter

i dont do nething to my hair, wash em regularly, havnt cut em in the longest time!!!!

i did used to iron my hair b4 i stopped cutting em (ya i kno that was crazy of me, lol, ive always wanted straight hair bak then even tho it wasnt that curly)...u think that made my hair weak n thas y it keeps breaking?

cuz everytime i wash my hair or comb it...loads of hair fall out!

so i got tons of hair on the top of my head upto my shoulders n then it gets thinner n thinner, the ends of my hair is the width of two fingers!!

ne ideas on wat i can do?

Gurfateh

well.....ironing your hair......that much heat probably made your hair weak....but yeah don't comb it when it's wet...let it dry naturally...don't add extra heat to it like hair dryers,etc....and um....yupp apply tel to your hair...like if you don't want to after you've washed it then put it in your hair while washing it :wub: and um yeah..oh and try using a shampoo that contains less chemicals :wub: hehe bhul chuk maaf

Gurfateh