Is It Wrong To Marry A Non-sikh?

Sukhdeep

your stuck with your wife for this life and stuck with God for eternity. I would't want to tick off the eternal partner :wub:

do what you gotta do man. It's all a game, some play by the rules, some don't. some know the rules and ignore them some don't know the rules and live in ignorance. some are told the rules and don't believe them, some make their own rules.

But you cant do the same things with God that you can do with your wife........

................i better keep my mouth................

....... hope God has a sense of humour :D :wub:

wacko.gifwacko.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend just got married to a woman who isn't a sikh...do you guys think it's wrong????personally I don't cos they love eachother and that's all that counts, right? grin.gif two people can love eachother regardless of what their religions are.....so what do y'all think???....and please don't judge me as a not comitted sikh cos I am comitted:P

Manaas Ki Jaat Ekh Paachano

Recognise the Human Race as One

Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji

B U M P. However, even though you "friend" married out of Sikhi, I wish he raises his children in Gursikhi Jeevan. pray.gif

my friend just got married to a woman who isn't a sikh...do you guys think it's wrong????personally I don't cos they love eachother and that's all that counts, right? grin.gif two people can love eachother regardless of what their religions are.....so what do y'all think???....and please don't judge me as a not comitted sikh cos I am comitted:P

Manaas Ki Jaat Ekh Paachano

Recognise the Human Race as One

Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji

B U M P. However, even though you "friend" married out of Sikhi, I wish he raises his children in Gursikhi Jeevan. pray.gif

And do you think he will have that choice if his wife disagrees?

^ Well, if he doesn't than not good at all, and I think the wife would understand if she knows about it. If he does than all the best. :TH:

Whether or not he has a choice or not, if there is a will, there is a way. Anything is possible, and when it comes to Sikhi there should be no compromise. I don't know whether you agree or not, personally I could careless. But, you seem like a pretty devoted Sikh so I assume you would like it. :e:

I think that you should be allowed to marry any person regardless of their religion,colour or creed. At the end of the day if both the parties involved are happy and love eachother, then why shouldn't they be allowed to get married to eachother !