Sikhs Quitting Afghanistan

jagsinrags

Guest militant singh

when i said 'papeh' i ddnt refer or mean 2 point them in 2 any caste jus used tht wrd insted of aclling them afghan refugess and what i said is the truth they have tarnished the sikh image all over the UK jus cme 2 southall and see u talk 2 me about equailty singh wid dunalli -so why do these 'so called sikhs HATE pajabis and what we have dne in this country 2 establish the community they only been ere 2 mins and they fink thier dad is the KIng of the UK honestly these guys are no gd 4 nuffin

Good old bitchy Southall youth! If it's not Somalis it's Afgan Sikhs. Bash them on the internet because that's all you lot are good for.

Grow up and look at those amazing 3 Gursikhs you drowned in the lake and see how they gave their lives for their fellow Khalsa. All we do is categorise our fellow Khalsa because of their caste or style of dastaar and mock them.

Go do some Gursewa instead of wasting time on extensive pointless threads.

when i said 'papeh' i ddnt refer or mean 2 point them in 2 any caste jus used tht wrd insted of aclling them afghan refugess and what i said is the truth they have tarnished the sikh image all over the UK jus cme 2 southall and see u talk 2 me about equailty singh wid dunalli -so why do these 'so called sikhs HATE pajabis and what we have dne in this country 2 establish the community they only been ere 2 mins and they fink thier dad is the KIng of the UK honestly these guys are no gd 4 nuffin

Don't worry my Militant brother, next time I am in England, which probably will be soon, am going to make sure I make a trip to Southall and have a little discussion with you. :e: We'll take care of everything there, and then. :TH:

Good old bitchy Southall youth! If it's not Somalis it's Afgan Sikhs. Bash them on the internet because that's all you lot are good for.

Grow up and look at those amazing 3 Gursikhs you drowned in the lake and see how they gave their lives for their fellow Khalsa. All we do is categorise our fellow Khalsa because of their caste or style of dastaar and mock them.

:wub: Couldn't agree more. LOL.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa|

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh||

I was browsing thru the internet, reading different news and then I made a random search of 'Sikhs' on Al Jazeera and came across this topic. I dont know why I feel sad whenever I read or listen that Sikhs are quitting afganistan.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/564...892374D7DED.htm

B001A4D046634D73B1D4EF4273CCE05F.jpg

Gurdyal Singh: Taliban did not bother us (by Rajeshree Sisodia

Its very touching that these innocent people have to migrate to india and then their next generation will become corrupt in the indian society, bollywood, schools & other media

no.gif

I feel they should stay in Afganistan and wait for good times rather than become rich in india and loose their innocence and strong roots with Sikhi.

Even after earning good salary, I feel hollow inside.Sometimes I feel that I should quit everything and live with such people in a remote place like a poor man and no rush to earn more money or any competition. I feel poor are more blessed if they are pakke of taramh and not much exposed to shaitani of the advanced society, especially of India.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa|

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh||

wahegur ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji kee fateh

i am sorry to say sad sangat ji that one of our singh has got this preception that in india people dont follow sikhi , i might have a diffrent point of view , as i see this is the land who has given us our guru, culture, great saints like Bhindrawaala, Sant gyan singh From hoti maradaan , sant isher singh ji rada sahib wala and many more

i dont disagree that most of the youth in punjab has been found doing baidaabi in various ways

but i still say india still possess some great people even now as well

bhul chuck maaf

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji kee fateh

Guest militant singh

what do u mean u cme and live in southall and c hw it is somalis always cause trouble so dnt defend dem i aint said nufin about caste or anyfing so duno y u hi on ur horse,ur gd 4 nuffin seems likeit internet warrior ,u dnt knw the facts ul c 1 day

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa|

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh||

I was browsing thru the internet, reading different news and then I made a random search of 'Sikhs' on Al Jazeera and came across this topic. I dont know why I feel sad whenever I read or listen that Sikhs are quitting afganistan.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/564...892374D7DED.htm

B001A4D046634D73B1D4EF4273CCE05F.jpg

Gurdyal Singh: Taliban did not bother us (by Rajeshree Sisodia

Its very touching that these innocent people have to migrate to india and then their next generation will become corrupt in the indian society, bollywood, schools & other media

no.gif

I feel they should stay in Afganistan and wait for good times rather than become rich in india and loose their innocence and strong roots with Sikhi.

Even after earning good salary, I feel hollow inside.Sometimes I feel that I should quit everything and live with such people in a remote place like a poor man and no rush to earn more money or any competition. I feel poor are more blessed if they are pakke of taramh and not much exposed to shaitani of the advanced society, especially of India.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa|

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh||

wahegur ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji kee fateh

i am sorry to say sad sangat ji that one of our singh has got this preception that in india people dont follow sikhi , i might have a diffrent point of view , as i see this is the land who has given us our guru, culture, great saints like Bhindrawaala, Sant gyan singh From hoti maradaan , sant isher singh ji rada sahib wala and many more

i dont disagree that most of the youth in punjab has been found doing baidaabi in various ways

but i still say india still possess some great people even now as well

bhul chuck maaf

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji kee fateh

Our homeland is Khalistan so dnt brin india 2 the convo mate

Why did Indian Sikhs Loose West Punjab , Sind , Afghanistan and Baluchistan in last 600 years?.

Indian SIKHS coming from West Punjabis, Sindhis and kashmiri who are part of the lost races of Indian civilization. The EAST Punjabis in contrast safeguarded their land where Punjabis culture flourishes till today.

As to why did west Punjabi lost his land to Islamic civilization there are several reasons I can contemplate.

1) Lack of adequate appreciation of an enemy who operates over centuries and does not carry out battle over a short period. Since 1400 AD onward for last 600 years Indian civilization has been battling these forces and have lost Afghanistan, Baluchistan , west Punjab, Sindh and Kashmir and East Bengal. They are a tenacious set of people who can do any thing to succeed in their aim of making ever body a muslim.

2) Lack of understanding of laws of war. If having lost a war and then sparing life of enemy to give him a chance to co inhabit this planet as Prithviraj chauhan / Mahatma Gandhi and in 1971 war we did ; if he attacks again then he is no more eligible for mercy. He should remember he was left alive on condition that he shall never attack again. Japenese and Germany don’t dare to dream of attacking USA or Europeon union today after World War II and that is how you become a superpower. The consequence of this repeated forgiveness we face even today as in Bombay blast.

3) Cowardice in face of enemy. When world has identified terrorism as an enemy then their should be no room given to this philosophy even if practiced by any number of people on this planet.

4) Laziness : like not tilling your own land , construction etc and getting it tilled by muslims in west Punjab. My mom use to boast how nice and compassionate they were to these down trodden people . What happened in the end she got kicked out in 1947 from her home in Sargodha. The west punjabi still lead a life of comfort I have to still see them as labrouer , construction worker etc

5) Elitism: The lack of ability to appreciate and understand the importance of work done by day to day workers/laborer. I have often seen these west Punjbais deride labours from Bihar like children of lesser God ; though on the face of it they preach equality . I have to still see any west Punjabi in Delhi working on a construction site / Metero as a labour etc . It is below his dignity he is to elistist. See their matrimonial site ; it stinks of only Endeavour toward elitism

A combination of all above factor lead to these three races to loose out there precious and golden land. This is the biggest sin of life as per me.

Contrast this to Israel where even if it is not their land (actually it belongs to Palestine ) they way they guard it in a way which is worthy of emulation , here we are only guarding our own land India which we have got after nearly 1000 years of slavery.

My advice to my reader would be that it may be OK to listen to an looser preaching peace. Due to his weakness of his philosophy he has lost his land and he will try to mask his defeat in soft couched words.

Life is inherited by the brainy, bold, baby producer , Bihari like living and the warriors like the Caucasians race of Europe and not some pansy guys.

Today our land of UP and Assam are in a similar state what East Punjab , Sind and Kashmir were once upon a time . It is a replay of Islamic invasion taking place silently over there.

This phenomenon I describe as a flow of violence across a so called “gradient of violence ”. Like the pressure gradient which flows from higher pressure to lower pressure. This violence gradient flows from western European world to middle east and touches the Indian civilization a peace loving country whom no one wants to spare .

These middle east muddle headed philosophers blokes get a hammering from westerners and since they cant do any thing against western land as it is defended very intelligently. They try all their pent up anger against India whom they find a soft state. We must become smart like West / Israel to defend our self .

Khuswant singhji philosophy inspite of his best intention and goodwill wont work on this planet . It is a philosophy which has already tried and has failed in west Punjab. If we have to survive we will have to adopt he eastern punjab philosophy and way of life or to make it more aptly a Jatt Sikh way of life.

If President Bush gives me a authority I could be his Khalsa Alexander ( remember this is different from the symbolic WEST Punjabi Sikh ) to get this world rid of scourge of terrorism . After all the Wikepedia describes people of Punjab of valour matching those of Alexander.

Alternatively the world could be made a safer place for all its citizens by allowing more Churches , Temples , Gurdwara to come up in Islamic countries with a corresponding increase in population of Christians , Hindus , Buddhist and Sikhs population to make it more contemporary and pleuralistic as is happening in USA , Canada , India, UK etc . This should not be done in a symbolic way. The percentage of population could be monitored. That is encouraging pluralistic societies in these middle east countries.

Alternatively they could choose from a variety of religion which ever suits there taste bud such as Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism or Sikhism or a Protestant variant of Islam . Additional religion could be created to accommodate their aspirations.

Love to all the children of God ( Hindus / Sikhs / Christians/ Muslimsetc etc )

Nanak nam chadi kala tere bane sarbat tha bhalla.

Harinder.

( An ex west Punjabi and now an East Punjabi in thought action and philosophy )

Why did Indian Sikhs Loose West Punjab , Sind , Afghanistan and Baluchistan in last 600 years?.

Indian SIKHS coming from West Punjabis, Sindhis and kashmiri who are part of the lost races of Indian civilization. The EAST Punjabis in contrast safeguarded their land where Punjabis culture flourishes till today.

As to why did west Punjabi lost his land to Islamic civilization there are several reasons I can contemplate.

1) Lack of adequate appreciation of an enemy who operates over centuries and does not carry out battle over a short period. Since 1400 AD onward for last 600 years Indian civilization has been battling these forces and have lost Afghanistan, Baluchistan , west Punjab, Sindh and Kashmir and East Bengal. They are a tenacious set of people who can do any thing to succeed in their aim of making ever body a muslim.

2) Lack of understanding of laws of war. If having lost a war and then sparing life of enemy to give him a chance to co inhabit this planet as Prithviraj chauhan / Mahatma Gandhi and in 1971 war we did ; if he attacks again then he is no more eligible for mercy. He should remember he was left alive on condition that he shall never attack again. Japenese and Germany don’t dare to dream of attacking USA or Europeon union today after World War II and that is how you become a superpower. The consequence of this repeated forgiveness we face even today as in Bombay blast.

3) Cowardice in face of enemy. When world has identified terrorism as an enemy then their should be no room given to this philosophy even if practiced by any number of people on this planet.

4) Laziness : like not tilling your own land , construction etc and getting it tilled by muslims in west Punjab. My mom use to boast how nice and compassionate they were to these down trodden people . What happened in the end she got kicked out in 1947 from her home in Sargodha. The west punjabi still lead a life of comfort I have to still see them as labrouer , construction worker etc

5) Elitism: The lack of ability to appreciate and understand the importance of work done by day to day workers/laborer. I have often seen these west Punjbais deride labours from Bihar like children of lesser God ; though on the face of it they preach equality . I have to still see any west Punjabi in Delhi working on a construction site / Metero as a labour etc . It is below his dignity he is to elistist. See their matrimonial site ; it stinks of only Endeavour toward elitism

A combination of all above factor lead to these three races to loose out there precious and golden land. This is the biggest sin of life as per me.

Contrast this to Israel where even if it is not their land (actually it belongs to Palestine ) they way they guard it in a way which is worthy of emulation , here we are only guarding our own land India which we have got after nearly 1000 years of slavery.

My advice to my reader would be that it may be OK to listen to an looser preaching peace. Due to his weakness of his philosophy he has lost his land and he will try to mask his defeat in soft couched words.

Life is inherited by the brainy, bold, baby producer , Bihari like living and the warriors like the Caucasians race of Europe and not some pansy guys.

Today our land of UP and Assam are in a similar state what East Punjab , Sind and Kashmir were once upon a time . It is a replay of Islamic invasion taking place silently over there.

This phenomenon I describe as a flow of violence across a so called “gradient of violence ”. Like the pressure gradient which flows from higher pressure to lower pressure. This violence gradient flows from western European world to middle east and touches the Indian civilization a peace loving country whom no one wants to spare .

These middle east muddle headed philosophers blokes get a hammering from westerners and since they cant do any thing against western land as it is defended very intelligently. They try all their pent up anger against India whom they find a soft state. We must become smart like West / Israel to defend our self .

Khuswant singhji philosophy inspite of his best intention and goodwill wont work on this planet . It is a philosophy which has already tried and has failed in west Punjab. If we have to survive we will have to adopt he eastern punjab philosophy and way of life or to make it more aptly a Jatt Sikh way of life.

If President Bush gives me a authority I could be his Khalsa Alexander ( remember this is different from the symbolic WEST Punjabi Sikh ) to get this world rid of scourge of terrorism . After all the Wikepedia describes people of Punjab of valour matching those of Alexander.

Alternatively the world could be made a safer place for all its citizens by allowing more Churches , Temples , Gurdwara to come up in Islamic countries with a corresponding increase in population of Christians , Hindus , Buddhist and Sikhs population to make it more contemporary and pleuralistic as is happening in USA , Canada , India, UK etc . This should not be done in a symbolic way. The percentage of population could be monitored. That is encouraging pluralistic societies in these middle east countries.

Alternatively they could choose from a variety of religion which ever suits there taste bud such as Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism or Sikhism or a Protestant variant of Islam . Additional religion could be created to accommodate their aspirations.

Love to all the children of God ( Hindus / Sikhs / Christians/ Muslimsetc etc )

Nanak nam chadi kala tere bane sarbat tha bhalla.

Harinder.

( An ex west Punjabi and now an East Punjabi in thought action and philosophy )

i am sorry to say khalsa ji , i am kind of confused with west punjabi, and east punjabi

please help me