Watch Live Annual Akhand Keertan Smaagam

Fearless khalsa

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bass Singh u stole my words.....both Apardeep singh and manpreet singh rocked.....I was at Samagam ........and if anybody was there he /she would know the transition from Apardeep to manpreet singh was amazing.......Apardeep Singh ended with Waheguru Simran and Sanga6t continued doing it...and then Tabla and started playing back and manpreet singh continued with simran......the transition was so continous. I wud like if AKJ puts up the kirtan of apardeep and manpreet singh as a combined file

I personally liked Apardeep Singh Ji's keertan more.......but both of them Killed it

The best part there was so much Josh and I saw it after a long time .....last time I had seen when Dulla Ji used to come

Bass Singh u stole my words.....both Apardeep singh and manpreet singh rocked.....I was at Samagam ........and if anybody was there he /she would know the transition from Apardeep to manpreet singh was amazing.......Apardeep Singh ended with Waheguru Simran and Sanga6t continued doing it...and then Tabla and started playing back and manpreet singh continued with simran......the transition was so continous. I wud like if AKJ puts up the kirtan of apardeep and manpreet singh as a combined file

I personally liked Apardeep Singh Ji's keertan more.......but both of them Killed it

The best part there was so much Josh and I saw it after a long time .....last time I had seen when Dulla Ji used to come

yes i was there too and like josh was beyond the imagination.. specially durin shabad BHINI RAINADIYE CHAMKAN TARE... it just fill the air with sprituality i was feelin the wave of naam simran at the time of naam simran my eyes were closed dont know what power was there which filled me with joy ..one guy was with me once i went to gurudwara wid him but he just cum out after few minutes but that night i was wondrin when he say veer ji .. i love this kirtan just wanna buy cds of kirtan.. i was lookin at him and at guru ki sangat that what power this kirtan and sangat have that change his mind .. even saturday night kirtan at Bangla Sahib was rockin .. man waitin for next year rehansabai .. in nov Akhand kirtan is goin to be held in our gurudwara sahib .. i askin jatha to make it rehansabai