Www.sikhlink.net...where Are They?

I bought a khanda from Sikhhlink.net and got it within two weeks and i live in the US.

So it did take longer than expected, but i was definately satisfied with my purchase.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

When I buy stuff it comes within two weeks or so and Im in the U.S

man, i live in the same STATE and i get it within two weeks or so... jk.. i only bought 2 things and that was when veerji set up a small table outside gw one day...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:e: Hate to say this Manchester Sikhi BUT you need to tell your credit card company and just get a refund

I ordered something once form SikhLink (about 3 months ago) and same thing, no reply to emails, waited 2 months...My credit card company also told me something...IT IS ILLEGAL FOR A SERVICE PROVIDER TO DEBIT YOUR CREDIT CARD WITHOUT HAVING THE ITEM IN PHYSICAL STOCK.

It's sad...but hey was lowsy service for me... no.gif

:e: Hate to say this Manchester Sikhi BUT you need to tell your credit card company and just get a refund

I ordered something once form SikhLink (about 3 months ago) and same thing, no reply to emails, waited 2 months...My credit card company also told me something...IT IS ILLEGAL FOR A SERVICE PROVIDER TO DEBIT YOUR CREDIT CARD WITHOUT HAVING THE ITEM IN PHYSICAL STOCK.

SikhSpeak,

A little off topic, but I recieved the October issue yesterday of SikhSpeak... it really was an amazing job you guys did. Anyone who doesn't get it, get it now, October issue... These guys really deserve some credit for the seva they did... keep it up.... :TH:

SikhSpeak,

A little off topic, but I recieved the October issue yesterday of SikhSpeak... it really was an amazing job you guys did. Anyone who doesn't get it, get it now, October issue... These guys really deserve some credit for the seva they did... keep it up.... :TH:

Thanks alot Sikhness, also for your forum link....It s been a hard few months getting it sorted, doing november (it looks better, I think) hopefully we'll go from sntrength to strength - we have soooooo many future plans...just time and time and time we need! lol PLease do redirect anyone to our site (SikhSpeak.Com to sign up....ITS FREE) :T:

Its ashame......I really thought the service would be better...espicially seeing as its a Sikhi-realted company......oh well...seems like it certainly is KalaYug

pray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

That's what I thought as well ;p I purchased (or tried to) buy Sunny the Proud sikh to support em and also to review it for Sikh Kids.....didnt even get an email!

I dont want to stir-up trouble or slander them, but seems like its a common theme.

Thanks for those who replied, I will certainly stay away from them and will pass the message onto my friends to think twice about ordering things from them!!!!

pray.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I bought an English translation of Sri Guru Granth Sahib and it has many dirty pages and the 4th volume doesnt match the other 3. I guess I have to buy a really expensive set that isnt dirty and that matches.

I guess I would rather have the real Bir of SGGS.

Some stuff is good from sikhlink.com, some stuff isnt.

• 2 weeks later...