Ross Street Gurdwara And Liquor

Mannnnn these adults have to be an exaple 4 us. but i don't what they are doing.

i feel very bad when people ask me abt sikhs and one point that i use for us is that we don't eat meat, we don't drink or take drugs. and these days it is kind of like meh zhut boldan, tay sikh zhut nahi bolday. i don''t understand what i can do. our gurus teach us that pure stuff and also they said zhut nahi bolna. maybe i am wrong maybe i am right waheguru knows.

but ya these ppl are not sikhs in my point of view.

Whats your take on the 'Ross Street' function where they had sharaab and meat to commemorate 100 years of sikhs

Not good at all! Regardless of whether the function was held in the Guru Ghar or in a Banqueting Hall, it is pathetic that our elders celebrate in the name of Sikhi by filling peoples’ bellies with alcohol and meat. Was there any objection by the local Sikh Sangat? What was the turn out like at this function? Any pictures?

About 2 years ago there was a dinner n dance oraganised by Rami Ranger and other prominent “Sikh” businessmen to raise monies for the Khalsa School in Slough, where good food and good wine was served. All in all this Manmat evening supposedly raised around £60k for Gurmat activities!!! The Sikh Times even covered the dinner n dance.