Look At This Pakhandee Fake Guru

Guest militant singh

im recieveing abuse 4rm this naamdhari supporter he PMed me the following if all sangat could go and have a wrd would be great we gota stick together ''who the f**k do u think you are, you are the sikh refugee, and you are the trouble maker, sikhism comes from hinduism, and u wana be racist, if i ever meet u, i surley will empty a bullet bullet in u, and possibly the womb of the woman who shi**ted u out, f**k u sarpanch, maa *EDITED*,' the link 2 him is http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=yaggayaw

The link for the topic in which naamthari is disrespecting Sikhi and Sikhism http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...21627&st=12

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sri Satguru Ram Singh Ji Sahai (12th)

First of all you people are entitled to your opinons of the video of youtube which I myself put of Guru Jagjit Singh Ji and have decided to remove it because you are just sinning. It does not give you the right to do Nindaya according to Gurbani if you are true gursikhs.

If Namdhari religion seems so fake to you people, then where were you during the time of British invasion? Oh I forgot, the Singh Sabha movement were the slaves of the British. They were also licking their boots clean as well. I give two thumbs up for the singh sabha movement because they do a really good job of licking someones boot clean. Your ancestors were part of that movment which even you cannot deny.

I really cannot call you the gursikhs of Guru Gobind Singh Ji because you believe in Guru Granth Sahib as the Guru. If that is the case, I suggest you call yourself the Sikhs of Guru Granth Sahib not Guru Gobind Singh Ji. I myself consider the Sikh of Guru Ram Singh Ji, because he still exists in this world.

My last question to all of you is, If Guru Jagjit Singh Ji is a fake Guru, then why the hell could your movement or so called Sikhi not stop Guru Jagjit Singh Ji? If you cannot answer this question, I will answer it on your behalf. The reason is, you people are true cowards who talk behind other peoples back and not have the courage to say anything front of their face.

Please give us a few more videos like one of your baba ji in his fancy imported car, whilst you are at it post us details of the Notingham incident when abuse of children by a certain someone prompted namdharis to renounce the namdhari faith and rejoin the Khalsa Panth.

>>If Namdhari religion seems so fake to you people, then where were you during the time of British invasion? Oh I forgot, the Singh Sabha movement were the slaves of the British

Where was your "Guru" when the Harimandir Sahib was attacked in 1984 ? Where was he when the Indian state was killing scores of Sikhs every day in Punjab ? Where was he when thousands were murdered during the 84 riots. Ups I forgot your "Guru" enjoys links with the Congress party and has done for a long time. I tell you what if your "Guru" is true get him to perform a miracle such as bringing a dead person back to life. Baba Atal Rai Ji was able to perform such a miracle so I guess your "Guru" should have no problems. Please post the video of the miracle.

lol

wats so special about him... hes a normal human being like all fo us!

I dont see anything in him which makes him some sort of satguru.. hes not a brehum gianee/sant :s

Wat does he do all day??

n i heard he luvs badminton :D he watches it everyday!

The 'true' gurus did so much for sikhism.. this person has not done anything... he just gets worshiped day n night for sittin n listenin to bani of our guru grin.gif

man tats nindia tongue.gif

LOL.gifLOL.gif

honestly i heard he goes to the women matches the most...

this is wat he does all day (i found out from a very loyal namdhari)

early mornin: Asa di //

then badmintonnnnnn LOL.gif

ok and then its erm.... indian classical music... i presume its the bani from guru granth sahib ji maharak hes listenin to!

and then he does naam simran 4 hrs ( :D hes probably thinking about the badminton statistics, or new tactics to be more pakhandi)

n then the rest of the day namdharis r lickin his feet ohmy.gif

ne1 see the post under tha movie, thats hilarious! LOL

I posted that comment.. Its true though!

im recieveing abuse 4rm this naamdhari supporter he PMed me the following if all sangat could go and have a wrd would be great we gota stick together ''who the f**k do u think you are, you are the sikh refugee, and you are the trouble maker, sikhism comes from hinduism, and u wana be racist, if i ever meet u, i surley will empty a bullet bullet in u, and possibly the womb of the woman who shi**ted u out, f**k u sarpanch, maa teri maa choud*8ni,' the link 2 him is http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=yaggayaw

The link for the topic in which naamthari is disrespecting Sikhi and Sikhism http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...21627&st=12

Waheguru Ji Ka khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

This "youtube" member namely "yaggayaw" is notorious for posting malicious anti-Sikh comments on various youtube videos.

I personally have made several complains to youtube admins but to no avail.

I advice all Sikh members to:

either delete all the comments made by this user immediately

or block this user

or not have comments functions set for your videos posted on youtube.

What I am amazed at is why "yaggayaw" comments are still displayed on your videos?

I don't know what to say after reading this whole thread but im not here to judge anyone but we should not participate in discussions unless we are ready to use intellectual responses. Why use derogatory language on Sikh site and insult each other on a matter of religious differences? If you do not agree with individual who is from Namdhari Sikh community then say so but having respect will not lower your status as Sikh. I hope our young generation learns and try to be humble and keep their anger in control.

Here is very good intellectual debate on Namdhari tradition. I hope you all go through and learn from it and may get some light of knowledge. This will also show you how to respond when your views and your opponent's views clash with each other.

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...topic.php?t=897