My Kesh

Guest guest . .

Sorry, i tried to change views people had towards me on this forum, people think i'm some sikh extremist militant, so i thought i should put a joke here and there to make people realize i am normal person who is serious when needed, but can joke here and there. Don't matter though, I failed, and i apologize for my attempt, and my sick-mind that sometimes talks about killing dushts. I hope you can forgive me for my mistake singhs. Attempts are already considered failures, and success is criticized, what purpose do i have?

Sorry, i tried to change views people had towards me on this forum, people think i'm some sikh extremist militant, so i thought i should put a joke here and there to make people realize i am normal person who is serious when needed, but can joke here and there. Don't matter though, I failed, and i apologize for my attempt, and my sick-mind that sometimes talks about killing dushts. I hope you can forgive me for my mistake singhs. Attempts are already considered failures, and success is criticized, what purpose do i have?

Tut tut im sure there are Kaurs here who are also insulted that you insulted their brothers :D :D rolleyes.gifgrin.gif :TH: wacko.gif