Help!

Guest -confused,stuck-

Guest -confused,stuck-

i wake up for amrit vela, but i can't concentrate, its so hard! i dont know what to do

could i concentrate on a certain something ? could u please give ur opinions, what shall i do ?

its not your job to concentrate. your job is to read bani, do simran and keep doing it.

guruji's will do kirpa and make you concentrate, you just keep reading bani my friend.

but one thing you should do is, listen to yourself when you read bani or do simran. and ofcourse one must do ardaas.

guru kirpa kare. waheguru.

its not your job to concentrate. your job is to read bani, do simran and keep doing it.

guruji's will do kirpa and make you concentrate, you just keep reading bani my friend.

but one thing you should do is, listen to yourself when you read bani or do simran. and ofcourse one must do ardaas.

guru kirpa kare. waheguru.

i got the same problem ,

i cant ever concentrate, i believe especially bcuz i don understand wat the bani is saying altho i do read the english translations. (but theres ssoo much more meaning to banni then wat is written in the translations, which i cannot figure out)

and especially when i do simran, my mind is always elswhere and i hate when it happens cuz i kno that doing simran/banni and not concentrating/understanding it will not mean anything. but i've bin trying. i dont kno wat to do.

i think i need to take sum yoga classes from a buddha.

helppppp me too pleasssse!

When you take Amrit when the Panj Pyare give you Naam DriRh it will become completely clear how to do Simran and where to focus. If there are any further questions on Simran, Guru Ji in the form of the Panj will clarify Himself. Humans cannot give Naam or explain how to practise it this can only be given by GURU.

If you aren't Amritdhari or took Amrit where Naam or Naam DriRh was not given then I would encourage you to prepare and take Amrit at an Amrit Sanchar where you will be imbued with Naam and able to practise it.

ask for help from guruji. again, do ardaas.

bhai sahib singh said this one time that guruji says give me your head and i'll give you everything. but he said, well guruji thats the problem, we dont even know how to give our heads to you. so then guruji says, thats fine, you just keeping reading bani, doing simran, doing seva and one day i'll come and take your head from you.

bhul chuk maaf, guru rakha.