Need Help

Guest saddness

Guest saddness

vjkk vjkf

I suck at rehat! i can't wake up at amritvela. I don't read bani (i always try to avoid it). I feel soo sad and everything. I can't even do ardass. I suck at being a sikh and i feel as if i'm lying to my self and guru ji. I'm too addicted to video games. Not enough into sikhi. Every time I go to do simran (only to please parents and my sangat friends) i dress up acting like a sikh but i can't. University is starting soon and i really want someone to love me and all that. My dad past away but my mom trys to force me into doing bani when i don't want to. I don't know what to do cyber sangat. PLEASE HELP!!

ah it sounds to me like ur a bit lost... hmmm grin.gif well ask urself this. Do you actually wnt to be Sikh? Do you have a little part inside of you that actually wants to be bothered with reading bani? I think you do because ur concenrned enuff 2 seek help, even if it is vis the 'cyber sangat'.

What you need to do is work urself into it... dnt just do it for the sake of pleasing your mother. Start with just reading Japji Sahib, even if its just 5 pauris.

You were speakin about uni and that u want sum1 2 love you... really was that the reason you went to uni? and paid all those tuition fees? Cause if it is there's no point even goin 2 uni, it'll just b a waste of ur tym and oney. Whatever you choose to do, bani-wise do it witha clean heart, because reading bani for the sake of others is pointless.

I dunno bout u, but i rarely read bani (i knw its bad) but wen i do i get that feeling you know the 1 dat makes u feel all good n stuff. Maybe its the same 4 u. neway if u want to get into sikhi ten waheguru will surely find some way to help you.

Im sure of it, as long as you really want to, from the haert.

Sorry im just reading this n thinkin i sound a bit over the top lol

hope i help.

rolleyes.gif

vjkk vjkf

I suck at rehat! i can't wake up at amritvela. I don't read bani (i always try to avoid it). I feel soo sad and everything. I can't even do ardass. I suck at being a sikh and i feel as if i'm lying to my self and guru ji. I'm too addicted to video games. Not enough into sikhi. Every time I go to do simran (only to please parents and my sangat friends) i dress up acting like a sikh but i can't. University is starting soon and i really want someone to love me and all that. My dad past away but my mom trys to force me into doing bani when i don't want to. I don't know what to do cyber sangat. PLEASE HELP!!

feed ur mind with alot of knoweldge on sikhi. like stories of gurus and stuff.

it gets u inspired and makes u want to learn and read bani.

trust it.

http://www.ektaone.com/audio/index.php?q=f&f=%2FLectures

u can find alot of english katha on this site.

trust it man...i went through the same at first about not even feeling like i enjoyed it. get inspired.

and when reading bani, understand it.

gud luk