Malik, Bagri Acquitted Of All Charges In Air India Case

cheema_nz

No one is innocent! Guilt and Secrets will prevail, you have to answer to the Dharam Raj! Even if justice is not done here, it will be done once your dead.

What does that mean? Are you suggesting that the accussed should have been convicted? Why bother whispering and insinuating?

If you have something worthy of consideration to add, please share it.

I am not insinuating anything dear one, Iam just telling you the truth, read and find out what happens when one goes to the eternal home. If you dont think what I said was worthy, which is from the Gurbani, then I cant add anything more which is worthier than the Gurbani itself. Unless your over and above Gurbani please share your views?

I fully agree with kurtas. I had debates with khalistanis on this site, showing them there is a fine line difference between using justified force against panth enemies and unjustified force against enemies which involves innocent civilians during soo called fight over "khalistan".

In simple terms, there is very fine line difference between "freedom fighter" and "terrorist".

didnt talwinder singh babar have somethnig to do with this also?

GURSIKHS DONT KILL INNOCENT PPL

Anokh Singh Babbar said once he had gone to kill a enemie of the panth but when he was about to kill him he felt so much pain because he had to kill him because he was a enemie of the panth but on the other hand he still seen wahegurus jyot inside him still - bhai sahib was such a blessed soul

Kurtas,

I am not commenting on the character of any of the accused. I am commenting on the investigative and judicial process. This is related to how any accused are treated. We don’t control the status of these accused as Sikhs. We do control how we choose to support justice as Sikhs ourselves. Victims are not a seperate entity apart from us needing cheerleading pity. They are part of our strength and humanity and together we must be fearless and principled in how we approach obtaining justice.

Racism at every level could not see past good v. evil schemas when they saw turbaned bearded men. Most punjabi’s also have either,

1) been completely misinformed by the source for 98% of the news from a single crazed journalist, appearing to be an agent,

2) were too stupid or scared to think for themselves, or

3) taken a popular position for their own political mileage.

Serious questions remain about what has occurred to date including the basis of Reyat’s incarceration. Is Canada even capable of a proper inquiry? Does it have the will for it? Who are the agents who erased the tapes? What are their names? Have they been investigated and followed? How could the state pursue the AI case with virtually unlimited resources, endless spies yet come up with virtually nothing except for testimony 20 years later sounding like it comes from awful hired actors at one of the highest profile mass murder trials? What motivated the investigators and the prosecution? Who lead the decisions to move forward and present what turned into a mockery of justice? What went wrong? What interests played a part and how?

Do you have an opinion on the State’s lack of disclosure with respect to Reyat’s trial? Do you have an opinion on the basis of the state’s decision to deny bail to the accused while they awaited trial? Do you have an opinion on state intelligence agencies destroying evidence after 329 deaths and the lack of public accountability to date?