The Truth For Those That Don't Know....

Pakandi baba

Dancing Warrior I suggest you read this real good book by Cynthia Keppley Mahmood; who wrote about the things that happened before and after Operation Blue Star; its pretty unbiased and she's an anthropologist who made an account of what happened. Its caled 'Fighting for Faith and Nation.'

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dancing Warrior

Dancing Warrior I suggest you read this real good book by Cynthia Keppley Mahmood; who wrote about the things that happened before and after Operation Blue Star; its pretty unbiased and she's an anthropologist who made an account of what happened. Its caled 'Fighting for Faith and Nation.'

Cynthia Keppley Mahmoods book does not say anything about policies that need to be introduced for Cartmans Land of the Free?

Who is worse the US & UK governments or the Fundamentalists?

Who is Suffering?

Answer, The innocent people who are caught in the middle, The Iraqis, The Afghans, and us Sikhs,

So are the Governments and the Fanatics not the same?

You should read independent human rights organisations reports in to 1984 and after which blame both sides.

with respect.

Not all of the 'fanatics' are bad people though...'terrorists' as you put it. Just cos some people did some inhumane things does not mean we should tar everyone with the same brush. You don't have to be violent to support Khalistan. I don't hate all hindu's for the anti-sikh pogroms. If the Indian Governement did help with the matters in Punjab like the western Gov do...kinda lol, it IS there responsiblity. But the governements are too busy being corrupt to care about infanticide etc. the reason Khalistan is wanted it because the Indian Governement is ineffective. can you prove that Sant Bhindranwale Ji didn anything remotely wrong enough for the Army to go into Harimandir sahib?...with respect

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

"He spread the message of IK ONKAR and was a social reformer, he did not start any new religion his ideology was based on IK ONKAR, Universal Dharma, and social reform."

Not a new religion? Then, you go on to say...

"What reformer was he? He was a Prophet appointed by the Lord God. To start Sikhi."

How does one start something if it was there in the first place?

Do you remember the time "Chali muthey" were fighting alongside Guru Gobind Singh ji?

When Bhai Mahan Singh was lieing there in the battle field nearing to his death, he goes to Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji, Maharaj, "Dharabajeh" nehi kuldhay, the doors to Sachkhand are not open, all the Sikhs who said we are not your sikhs and you are not our Guru are outside the door, Guru Gobind Singh ji, Mahan Shakthi says to Bhai Mahan singh, Maha Singh I can give you rule, I can give you land, I can grant you life etc. What was the reply from Mahan Singh?...Maha singh said Guru ji, the paper that we gave you, the "Bhadhawa" please dont accept it, Guru ji took out the "Bhadhawa" and ripped it in to two pieces, thus Mahan Singh and the other Sikhs entered their eternal home....which makes one realise that we take nothing when we go from this artificial world, not even a needle, all freedom, all the jewels, all the lands are all a dream, the reality is "NAAM"

Ang: 1427

"Dhan daaraa sampat sagal jin upnee kar maan, in meh kuch sungee nahi Nanak saachee jaan"

d_oh.gif

Guest Dancing Warrior

Not all of the 'fanatics' are bad people though...'terrorists' as you put it. Just cos some people did some inhumane things does not mean we should tar everyone with the same brush. You don't have to be violent to support Khalistan. I don't hate all hindu's for the anti-sikh pogroms. If the Indian Governement did help with the matters in Punjab like the western Gov do...kinda lol, it IS there responsiblity. But the governements are too busy being corrupt to care about infanticide etc. the reason Khalistan is wanted it because the Indian Governement is ineffective. can you prove that Sant Bhindranwale Ji didn anything remotely wrong enough for the Army to go into Harimandir sahib?...with respect

It is well known that Bindrawallaws Men executed informers and people who spoke out against them, so these are the actions of a Sant?

This deviates from the issues raised, we can passionately debate all day long he was good, what makes a sant, they done this and they done that…etc etc. Mehta Chowk this etc etc

For arguments sake lets say you are totally right and I go to nark for my blasphemes remarks about Bindrawalla, that’s fine. Please answer the questions raised on issues that impact modern day “ Cartmans land of the Free also known as Khalistan” what we call Panjab

Maybe this BBC report may help your case

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/5384024.stm

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

"He spread the message of IK ONKAR and was a social reformer, he did not start any new religion his ideology was based on IK ONKAR, Universal Dharma, and social reform."

Not a new religion? Then, you go on to say...

"What reformer was he? He was a Prophet appointed by the Lord God. To start Sikhi."

How does one start something if it was there in the first place?

you are getting the posts mixed up