Your Favourite Hero Or Person Of Inspiration [sikh/non-sikh]

I think the two people who have inspired me in my life is

a) Bhai Kaniyaa Ji - One of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Disciples, who showed me that you should recognize Guruji in all people.

b) W. Clement Stone - Philanthropist, and someone who was the American Dream, he rose from poverty to greatness. He started his own business with 100 and became a billionaire.

Who has inspired you?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart form each of the Guru's;

1. Sant Jarnail Bhinranwale Ji because he was one of the first Gursikhs since Independance that tried to fight oppression and speak his mind without worrying about the Govenment...and he fought to the end in my mind. He did things that hardly anyone else was willing to do at the time..even down to baptising as many people as he possibly could.

2. Mai Bhago; cos she was one of the first women fighters I everheard of..always was under the impression that women had no place in war etc. cos of parents til I read about her :D

there are some more like; Bhagat Singh, Martin Luther King; for the same sort or reasons; fighters of oppression.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

she was not a hero or warrior, still biggest inspiration to me :D

200px-Dagboek_anne_frank.jpg

In north korea they teach in textbooks that the U.S did that to anne frank and not germany, just to name one of many false propaganda they use on their own people. blush.gif