Haveli - Rangla Punjab Traditional Village Theamed Restaurent

U ALL MAY KNOW ABT THE MOST FAMOUS TRADITIONAL RESTAURENT HAVELI ON GT ROAD NEAR JALLANDHER.

THIS IS AWESOME PLACE AND I LIKED IT TOO MUCH.

THERE IS ALSO A CULTURAL PROGRAMME AND THE BHANDS WHO DO COMEDY ON WEDDINGS AND HAPPY FUNCTIONS IN PUNJAB WERE THERE .

I RECORDED THE VIDEO IN MY CAM AND ITS REALLY GOOD QUALITY VIDEO AND ITS SIZE WAS SO BIG.

IT WAS 10 MIN VIDEO IN 250 MB

I HAVE UPOLOADED 5MIN OF THAT PART.

JUZ WATCH ITS MOST FUNNIEST VIDEO OF THE WORLD

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=64...63826&hl=en

ya very very huge.

even they have two big restaurents togather.

one is haveli, here u juz order from menu and pay

and in RANGLA PUNJAB U GET APPETITE, FOUR VEGETABLE DISHES, LASSI, DAHI BHALLA, SALAD, TANDOORI ROTI, PARANTHA, MISSI ROTI, RICE AND NO LIMIT OF EATING U CAN EAT AS MUCH U CAN IN RS 180 AT NIGHT AND RS 90 DURING DAY.

BUT NIGHT IS WORTH SEEN THERE.

THERE IS CULTURAL DANCE AND ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME.

U ALSO GET SWEET DISHES LIKE KHEER, HALWA, GULAB JAMUN, RAS MALAI ON DIFFRENT DAYS.

I GOT KHEER ALWAYS no.gif

Place is full of jumped up NRIs who act like heroes (especially the lo$ers from USA & Canada who dress like extras from a basketball movie) . The food is nothing wow. I could name more than a dozen places in Jalandhar which serve more tasty food. Dont know if things have improved but the waiters used to have a habbit of hovering over you to try and make you eat quickly as they needed to serve more people. Not been there for a while and do not have any plans to go.

If you have not been and are used to eating at some $hity dhaba then you will think Haveli etc are the ultimate dhaba. But if you eat at many other places you will soon learn the food at Haveli is just average. The Rangila Punjab experience is different like the girl who brings you tray of sweets etc but the novelty soon wears off.