Haveli - Rangla Punjab Traditional Village Theamed Restaurent

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH!!

This HAVELI Restaurant is nothing but a good way of churning out money from the so called MIDDLE CLASS of Punjab and the NRIs.

Its nothing more then a brilliant business idea. Food is okie tastewise, qualitywise its rolleyes.gif . There are places that serve better food :TH: .

This thread has got nothing to do with BIBEKI FOOD. Sabb nu nimrata naal benti hai ki off-topic na jao.

RABB RAKHA!!

ABOVE COMMENT ABT HAVELI IS VERY SILLY

DO U THINK ONLY MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE GO THERE?

EVERY ONE WHO HEARED THE NAME OF HAVELI HAS VISIED THERE.

EXACTLY IS A MONEY MAKING BUSSINES IDEA BUT LOOK THE WAY....... they have saved our heritage.

THEY HAVE SHOWED THE TRADITION AND CULTURE OF PUNJAB TO NRIs and other foriegners

i dnt liked the food in haveli but in rangla punjab food is the best.

and i love that place, love that theame love that creativity.

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH!!

ABOVE COMMENT ABT HAVELI IS VERY SILLY

What part of the post did you find silly ??

DO U THINK ONLY MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE GO THERE?

Where did i say only middle class families go there??

EVERY ONE WHO HEARED THE NAME OF HAVELI HAS VISIED THERE.

Many people have heard that there is something called HAVELI Restaurant . But not all of them go there. NOT ALL CAN AFFORD THE STUFF. Thats why i said they are makin money from the MIDDLE CLASS.

EXACTLY IS A MONEY MAKING BUSSINES IDEA BUT LOOK THE WAY....... they have saved our heritage.

Since when did restaurants become heritage museums ?.. As i said its just a brilliant business idea.

THEY HAVE SHOWED THE TRADITION AND CULTURE OF PUNJAB TO NRIs and other foriegners

They stand no where near when it comes to talkin about cultural things. Putting a few sculptures doesn't reflect Punjabi heritage.

http://www.tourmyindia.com/states/punjab/museums.html << This is an effort to show Punjabi Heritage

I am not against the HAVELI and i don't want to waste time fighting over petty things. Sunny Bhaji you should read the post carefully before you make your own interpretations.

If you have a share in that restaurant then your claims are justified :D

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

GURU RAKHA!!

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Cool,never ben there ..but i dont get their jokes :D @ so polly wudnt b the best place 4 me 2 go, are they mad at each other(1st video) or happy to see each other-i think its old frends reuiniting hunna, but one keeps smacking tha <admin-profanity filter activated> out of the other one? ummm ya dont get it ...but seems like a kool place :TH: