READ before you view the picture!!

Akaali

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wei virji guruvah ... u know how hard is it to clean up that big darbar.. ask us la.. and i can assure u da way it cleaned there is no more bugs.. i tell u bhenjee this is sure derv work.. he mite have brought down cockroaches along wid him tongue.gif ..

derv now dun u bully my sis chengga... or not when i come in feb i will make chutney out of u tongue.gif

Guest balwinderkaur

bhainjee dont press him to tell u.... yea im beginning to suspect he brought the cockroaches to freak the willies out of me :'(. He knows howw much i HATE cockroaches. And dervinder dont you be a kaypoh pak ali and go round telling everybody.....you irritating cockroach catcher. :@tongue.gif I will really be sooooooooo mad with you if u do....and when im angry you will start wishing you never irritated me in the first place. :@

I will really be sooooooooo mad with you if u do....and when im angry you will start wishing you never irritated me in the first place. 

fuhhhhh singhnee in action.... bach kar derv.. u dunno da power of a singhnee :@

yeah i guess derv is da one who brought in those cockroaches coz i can tell u da amount of cleaning dats done for da darbar, i doubt it dat bugs will stay tongue.gif . so u know who's da culprit now hena bhenjee tongue.gif ...

derv to geyaaaaaaa :@