Akaali

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest balwinderkaur

k lemme explain: a pontianak is actually the vengeful soul of a female who dies through commission of suicide after either one of these two things: (1) being jilted by her lover or husband. (2) being a victim of rape and giving birth to an illegitimate......thazz according to folklore i dunno how much truth is in it...theres no litmus test for identifying the cause of death for a soul. tongue.gif As a vengeful soul, she preys on men for their blood to help her survive. Shes the nemesis of males. K hope that helps. :@

Guest balwinderkaur
well u just need to throw cockroach........she will FREAK OUT! 

hmmm this sounds SOOOOOOOOO VERY FAMILIAR to me dervinder...and i am not liking it :@...are u alluding to what happened at samagam???? :@ :@ if you are then watch out : tongue.gifhit.gif:@

i will tell u! :@

u know in malacca they have a big darbar right!they only use it durin the MAY !so,since it is used ONCE A YEAR!......and it is VERY BIG!....ofcource these bugz start stayin there.....but before the smagam SOME OF THEM SURVIVED!......LOL....i don't fell like to tell more.............ITZZ SOOOOOO HILLARIOUS!!! tongue.giftongue.gif:@tongue.gif:@ .......AND THE NEXT TIME I GO TO SINGAPORE balwinder would be waiting me at the border like this if i did comtinue!>>>>>> jamdoot.gif

Guest balwinderkaur

yaaa u better stop right there dervinder. NO MORE. :@ if u open your big mouth, ...................... i will personally make sure you regret it tongue.gif Need a preview????? Heres one to seal your motormouth further: :g :v hit.gifslap.gifkick.gifnotme.gif