Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji

Kurtas,

Keep dreaming yeh......One minute no one is a Sant not even Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji and another minute, a Sant should be in touch with Waheguru.......HOLD ON

SOMEHTING DONT ADD UP HERE......!!!!!!!

WERE SANT BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI BHINDERWALE NOT IN TOUCH WITH WAHEGURU......????????

i wonder who has shot himself in the foot here.........??????

Bottom line, its talk!!!!!

Kurtas,

Keep dreaming yeh......One minute no one is a Sant not even Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji and another minute, a Sant should be in touch with Waheguru.......HOLD ON

SOMEHTING DONT ADD UP HERE......!!!!!!!

WERE SANT BABA JARNAIL SINGH JI BHINDERWALE NOT IN TOUCH WITH WAHEGURU......????????

i wonder who has shot himself in the foot here.........??????

Bottom line, its talk!!!!!

Bottom line is that you just do not have an answer.

If that is the best response you can give then it shows that you do not have a clue about anything and your missuse of the name of Guru Hargobind to try and deflect flack from Bheva. How sad when you have to use the name of Dhan Dhan Guru Hargobind Ji Mahraj in the context you did without any real thought or intention of obeying any real HUKUMNAMA issued from the Akal Takht.

Of cause Sant should be in touch with Waheguru. Delve into the undelying meaning of the word Sant and you will understand that Sant are in touch with God. I refer to Bhagats and Guru Ji as Sant (as Gurbani teaches us) and not some chap with a dera in bheva who claims to be on the same level. So are the committee wale at Gravesend Gurdwara equal to Bheva ?

Stop trying to deflect the attention away from Bheva and YOU by using the good name of Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji (this reminds of the 30lakh donation more than 2 decades after the events, always happy to use names of Shaheed to try and deflect attention from yourself and Bheva ).

Bottom line is that you do not have a clue about the Akal Takht, Vedanti and Hukumnama, you get into semantics without thinking about anything just like world of big-ego did when he put up the original post. You fail to answer any questions and your limited response is like a playground response along the lines of xyz do it so bheva can do it.

I think shooting yourself in the foot would be an understatement, more a case of you stepping on your own landmines. By missusing the good name of Dhan Dhan Guru Hargobind Ji Mahraj and then going back on what you said (when it did not fit in with your sadhs actions) you have shown who you hold more dear and it certainly is not Guru Ji. Rather sad that you missused the name of Guru Ji to try and sell the Vedanti press release and then to backtrack and try to justify violations of Hukumnama by bheva when it came to real edicts issued by the Akal Takht.

Now answer the question

"If you think it is ok to violate Hukumnama and that Bheva agrees with this then please state this. If you and Bheva think that "...truth comes from the Akal Takht..." then stop making the usual excuses and start implementing the Hukumnama pronto. "

I aint trying to deflect on anything......

however what i would like to propose is...its been 2 years.......what have you done apart from cry your heart out on SikhSangat...........You moan as if your the PM yet cannot even sort out issues in your own back garden Gravesend!!!!!!!!

You think Baba Ji is wrong.....therefore commit the most of time on this forum yet exactly the same is happening in Gurdwaras throughout the world........ including gravesend, however somehow you manage to turn a blind eye.......interesting.......may it be a degree of jealousy.........!!!!!!

You talk about not having a clue........rich coming from Kurtas........

Im not the one who has read a few papers including half an affadvit by such a loser then decided to spend 2 years believing such is the truth..........THINK OUT THE BOX!!!

You say i havent got a clue........

Mate have you ever met Baba Mann Singh, have you ever been to any of the Diwaans, do you even know what this whole thing is about, do you know the Bibi, do you know her current state of affairs, do you even know whether she made the affadvit herself....................LIKE I THOUGHT NO.........

.........SO NEXT time before you think i havent got a clue, please sit back and think to yourself having vested so much belief into such allegations..........DO YOU HAVE A CLUE.........!!!!!!!!

With regards to violating Hukamnama, think again, i cannot see anything wrong with what i mentioned earlier:

with regards to the Dharna's.................you say it Kachi Bani becuase the dharna arent in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji..........i ask one question neither are all the 10 Guru Ji's names, neither are the 4 names of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Sons....................PLEASE ANSWER ARE THEY KUCHE TOO...????

You mention that its Kachi Bani becuase its not in Raag............Hold the phone...........What a coincidence neither is Jap Ji Sahib Ji........the ample basis from which Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji begins!!!!!...........IS THIS BANI KUCHI TOO.....????

Truth is you cannot change my mind in the same way i cannot change yours, therefore instead of going around in circles..........Goodluck to you mate........

But please remeber one thing.........when the truth comes out in whichever way may satisfy you......some actions appear to be more consequential than others....!!!!!

Time will tell.........

kachi Bani is anything sung like kirtan and is not composed by Guru Sahib. You don't even know what kuchee bani is and you talk smack.

From some of the previous posts, it shows H4rinder has no sharda or respect for Guru Ji. His guru is the se cual beast named maanu bheva or pehova.

Are the kuchee dharna composed by mannu better than Guru Ji's beautiful bani? Why can't he sing it? He doesn't want to memorize it?

Maanu is a wanna be Guru just like anyone else who sings dharna.

As for the big time mahpursh being wrong, they have been wrong. To continue to make mistakes is stupid. Everyone except Guru and God make mistakes.

You still didn't answer the meat question.

Personaly, i think bheva eats it. Just look at his size. He prob. can't even walk 1 mile. Forget about running.

Why do babas ban meat?

Because meat has a lot of fat and protein and babas are lazy so if they eat meat, the chance of heart attack increases.

For a person like me, who is active and runs a lot, meat is helthy once in a while.

I open challenge a veggie person to fight a true jhatka eating nihung and see who wins.

i really dont visit sikhsangat.com alot (actually very very little)

but when i do am really surprised about some of the crap people say

anyways

lets just start with dharna issue:

ans: the question:

you say it Kachi Bani becuase the dharna arent in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji..........i ask one question neither are all the 10 Guru Ji's names, neither are the 4 names of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Sons....................PLEASE ANSWER ARE THEY KUCHE TOO...????

and the issue about eating meat :D

now u guys are sitting in ur asses and making up stories about baba ji eating meat!!!!!!!!!!!!?

have u lost it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no.gif

well DR. The Khalsa Fauj what the <admin-profanity filter activated> are u saying; think about what u write)

just stop making up stupid craap

now ur preaching eating meat is ok according to sikhism <_<

well i don't eat meat i am; as u call a "veggie person"

and i accept ur challange( so since u made the challange let me get ur email and wel work something out)

u guys are making this issue as too too personal aa matter

just stop ur nonsence because u people think ur doing a great service to sikhism

well ur not. if u want to do sava get off ur bottoms and let ur actions speak louder than ur words.

i realy geting sick and tired of this never ending topic

i been listening about it for over 2 years now

the fact is:

baba ji supporters are going to stay baba ji supporters (no matter what)

lpeople who don't like baba ji will allways not like him

that my conclusion about this whole matter.

and for the record i SUPPORT BABA JI TO THE FULLEST

peace :@

My email is there. You can contact me on msn if you want.

As for the fight, I said with a true jhatka eating nihung.

I am not a jhatka eating nihung.

I posted what kuchee bani is. Where did mannu bring in the 5 pyaras and Guru Sahib and sahibzaas?

How low is he going to go to promote dharna?

As for what I am writing, I speak the truth under Nanak name.

I only belong to Akaal and Nanak-Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

I am preaching the truth with hukam of Akaal.

I aint trying to deflect on anything......

however what i would like to propose is...its been 2 years.......what have you done apart from cry your heart out on SikhSangat...........You moan as if your the PM yet cannot even sort out issues in your own back garden Gravesend!!!!!!!!

You think Baba Ji is wrong.....therefore commit the most of time on this forum yet exactly the same is happening in Gurdwaras throughout the world........ including gravesend, however somehow you manage to turn a blind eye.......interesting.......may it be a degree of jealousy.........!!!!!!

You talk about not having a clue........rich coming from Kurtas........

Im not the one who has read a few papers including half an affadvit by such a loser then decided to spend 2 years believing such is the truth..........THINK OUT THE BOX!!!

You say i havent got a clue........

Mate have you ever met Baba Mann Singh, have you ever been to any of the Diwaans, do you even know what this whole thing is about, do you know the Bibi, do you know her current state of affairs, do you even know whether she made the affadvit herself....................LIKE I THOUGHT NO.........

.........SO NEXT time before you think i havent got a clue, please sit back and think to yourself having vested so much belief into such allegations..........DO YOU HAVE A CLUE.........!!!!!!!!

With regards to violating Hukamnama, think again, i cannot see anything wrong with what i mentioned earlier:

with regards to the Dharna's.................you say it Kachi Bani becuase the dharna arent in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji..........i ask one question neither are all the 10 Guru Ji's names, neither are the 4 names of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Sons....................PLEASE ANSWER ARE THEY KUCHE TOO...????

You mention that its Kachi Bani becuase its not in Raag............Hold the phone...........What a coincidence neither is Jap Ji Sahib Ji........the ample basis from which Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji begins!!!!!...........IS THIS BANI KUCHI TOO.....????

Truth is you cannot change my mind in the same way i cannot change yours, therefore instead of going around in circles..........Goodluck to you mate........

But please remeber one thing.........when the truth comes out in whichever way may satisfy you......some actions appear to be more consequential than others....!!!!!

Time will tell.........

Still slandering the woman. Remember there are numerous other women who have submitted affadavits or you going to slander them all and paint them as having loose moral character.

Check past threads and you will see I have said on more than one occasion that the only way to move forward on this is for Bheva to go to Canada. But as I would expect you and other Bheva chela have been saying for 2 years that he will go to Canada without any such tour materialising.

So are you now saying that truth does not come from the Akal Takht as you put it so eloquently earlier in this thread. Your selectivity on what is and what is not the truth shows where you stand and makes a mockery of your earlier statements where you miss-used the name of Guru Hargobind Ji Mahraj. Sad state of affairs when you have to miss use the name of Dhan Dhan Guru Hargobind Ji Mahraj to defend Bheva.

Not me going round in circles but more a case of you shutting your eyes and being mute when it comes to Hukumnama that your sadh has openly violated yet you want people to accept the Vedanti press release. Do you even understand the difference between a press release and a Hukumnama ?

You say Bheva is a Sant. Yet you keep copmaring his actions with mere mortals at Gravesend Gurdwara. So are you finally accepting that Bheva is no better than the rather ordinary committee wale at Gravesend Gurdwara ? Your justification of Bheva violating Hukumnama on this basis is totally ludicrous.

Do not tell me whether dharna are wrong or right, phone vedanti and ask him to do another press release so you can protect Bheva.

this reminds me of a story a Singh told me........

a long time back there was a guy who followed some guy who was supposed to be a "spiritual guru" and this guys friend goes to him "your guru drinks alchol and gets mashed everyday" the chela goes "no way" and was annoyed so the other guy goes come to the Theka (desi bar sorta thing) and we will see, SO they both go there and see the "guru" there and the other guy goes to the chela "you believe me?" and the chela is like "no no its going to be a kautak" and so the bottle is opened buy the "guru" and the other guy goes to the chela "you believe me now dont you?" and still the chela is like "no no its going to be a kautak" and then the guru chugs down the pint and the guy goes to the chela "NOW do u belive me" and the chela goes "it may have been alcohol first but now its been in my gurus mouth it has become amrit"

akho satnaam sri vaheguroo

this what followers of baba do misdeeds by babaji become good deeds, and lies become gospel truth

Khalsa Fauj,

You put a disgrace to your name with some of the rubbish you post....

Eating meat............what planet are you really on.......!!!!!!!

The word Jhatka isnt even in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.....so Kamala Fauji.......isnt this Kucha Too...?????

I would further like to ask please answer the question mr Kamaal Fauji:

you say it Kachi Bani becuase the dharna arent in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and in kirtan..........i ask one question neither are all the 10 Guru Ji's names, neither are the 4 names of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Sons....................PLEASE ANSWER ARE THEY KUCHE TOO...????

When people sing Dhan Hai Dhan Hai Dhan Hai Guru Nanak Dev Ji Dhan Hai.............is this Kucha too...!!!

........SHUT UP THEN!!!!!

With regards to you putting down all the Sants of the past.................you will soon see, that the consequences of such actions are very expensive.........to be honest your a waste of time couped up the missionary world.......lol keep it up mate.....oh and try changing your name to KAMALA FAUJI!!!!!!!!

Kurtas, you say "Still slandering the woman. Remember there are numerous other women who have submitted affadavits or you going to slander them all and paint them as having loose moral character."

Talk about not having a clue..............lol.............okay here goes:

What number actually comensates for "numerous" is it 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc ..........

........the truth is simple........there was the obvious loose character in Canada..........who now is paying for her mistakes of lying continusly........need no more be said,

Next we have the lady in India.........lol what a joke this is really becoming!

GET IT THROUGH YOUR DUMB HEAD........she is married to Saab the fool (ex gurvai), please answer for someone who has regarded another as her "brother" one year and the next they are married with a daugther nine months later............is she really in a position the criticise............lol

I mean they were suppose to be all innocent and used to sleep together as brother and sister, what happened di the lights go out and humpty dumpty fell of the wall.....lol!!!!!!

Please do not state something for which you honestly have NO CLUE mate!!!!!!

Instead of trying get independence on this site...lol......sort out the issues in your back garden first...........fighting with barely moving your arms is a joke!!!!!!!!!

Khalsa Fauj,

You put a disgrace to your name with some of the rubbish you post....

Eating meat............what planet are you really on.......!!!!!!!

The word Jhatka isnt even in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.....so Kamala Fauji.......isnt this Kucha Too...?????

I would further like to ask please answer the question mr Kamaal Fauji:

you say it Kachi Bani becuase the dharna arent in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and in kirtan..........i ask one question neither are all the 10 Guru Ji's names, neither are the 4 names of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Sons....................PLEASE ANSWER ARE THEY KUCHE TOO...????

When people sing Dhan Hai Dhan Hai Dhan Hai Guru Nanak Dev Ji Dhan Hai.............is this Kucha too...!!!

........SHUT UP THEN!!!!!

With regards to you putting down all the Sants of the past.................you will soon see, that the consequences of such actions are very expensive.........to be honest your a waste of time couped up the missionary world.......lol keep it up mate.....oh and try changing your name to KAMALA FAUJI!!!!!!!!

Kurtas, you say "Still slandering the woman. Remember there are numerous other women who have submitted affadavits or you going to slander them all and paint them as having loose moral character."

Talk about not having a clue..............lol.............okay here goes:

What number actually comensates for "numerous" is it 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc ..........

........the truth is simple........there was the obvious loose character in Canada..........who now is paying for her mistakes of lying continusly........need no more be said,

Next we have the lady in India.........lol what a joke this is really becoming!

GET IT THROUGH YOUR DUMB HEAD........she is married to Saab the fool (ex gurvai), please answer for someone who has regarded another as her "brother" one year and the next they are married with a daugther nine months later............is she really in a position the criticise............lol

I mean they were suppose to be all innocent and used to sleep together as brother and sister, what happened di the lights go out and humpty dumpty fell of the wall.....lol!!!!!!

Please do not state something for which you honestly have NO CLUE mate!!!!!!

Instead of trying get independence on this site...lol......sort out the issues in your back garden first...........fighting with barely moving your arms is a joke!!!!!!!!!

>>Eating meat............what planet are you really on.......!!!!!!!

Earlier in this thread you was telling us all about the truth coming from the Akal Takht. Rewind back to 1980 and accept the HUKUMNAMA on the meat issue. You either believe the truth comes from the Akal Takht or you dont. You are a bunch of two faced losers who miss-use not only the Akal Takth but the name of Guru Hargobind Ji Mahraj to protect a sadh. How low can one stoop ?

>>GET IT THROUGH YOUR DUMB HEAD........she is married to Saab the fool (ex gurvai), please answer for someone who has regarded another as her "brother" one year and the next they are married with a daugther nine months later............is she really in a position the criticise............lol

There is more than one woman to have made allegations in India. Just shows you really do not have a clue. Also please comment on the Nanaksar press release on Bheva issued a while back. Was that also a conspiracy ?

So when is Bheva going to Canada ? For two years chele of Bheva have been telling us about how he is going to tour Canada but this tour never materialises.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR DUMB HEAD, two wrongs do not make a right so please accept that Bheva (and to satisfy you Gravesend Gurdwara Committee) have been violating Hukumnama. Stop hijacking the Akal Takht and more importantly the name of Guru Hargobind Ji Mahraj to protect someone accused of serious crimes.