Eating Meat Is Wrong, But Why?

RajanSingh

Guest s133k_s1kh
I was only trying to make everything clear, about what true sikhi includes, i couldn't let someone carry on eating meat without them knowing whether it is right or wrong. Admin will probably close this topic, but it was just to get everyone to see the right path of sikhi.

bhul chuk maaf karnaa

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa,

Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Thanks for enlightening us on the meat issue rolleyes.gif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Follow the Akal Takht Rehat Maryada and everything is clear. As the veers on the bheva thread keep saying Dhan Guru Hargobind Ji told us the truth will come from the Akal Takht and the Rehat Maryada is pretty clear on the meat issue.

Every single hukamnaamaa written by Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji starts with: "guru guru japna janam savar sangat dee kamnaa guru pooree karraygaa. Sangatee da ruzgaar hog, ik daasee rahinaa. Maas muchee day naray nahee avanaa."

Reason 1: If you eat meat, although you are not physically killing the animal yourself, you are eating vaaheguroo's creation.

Agree

Reason 4: ALL humans were BORN NOT TO EAT MEAT ?????????????????????????

Our ancestors who walked the earth thousands of years ATE meet

Look at any history museum and look at first humans homo sapiens they ate meet they killed animals and ate them latter when fire was invented they cooked meet and ate it.

Shrubs and vegetables but mainly meet.

Out teeth are designed by evolution to bite and rip things I personally think its for meet.

They are even called canine teeth ………….

Okay so now we know better with gurus grace.

But please have your reasons correct.

Follow the Akal Takht Rehat Maryada and everything is clear. As the veers on the bheva thread keep saying Dhan Guru Hargobind Ji told us the truth will come from the Akal Takht and the Rehat Maryada is pretty clear on the meat issue.

Every single hukamnaamaa written by Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji starts with: "guru guru japna janam savar sangat dee kamnaa guru pooree karraygaa. Sangatee da ruzgaar hog, ik daasee rahinaa. Maas muchee day naray nahee avanaa."

What is mass? Flesh? Don't go near flesh? Where do you go them? If you go home, you see flesh. If you go out, you see flesh. If you run ti jungles, you see flesh. Everywhere you go, you meet species of flesh. Fake hukamnama. Doesn't make sence. Akaal Takht rehat maryada says not to eat halal. Case closed. You know more than Akaal Takht? Have you done more research than the Panth? If Panthic marayda says you can eat, you can. If you think you got better research and you know what you are talking about. Take your case to Akaal Takht, if they agree to your point and change the maryada, I will accept it.

What is mass? Flesh? Don't go near flesh? Where do you go them? If you go home, you see flesh. If you go out, you see flesh. If you run ti jungles, you see flesh. Everywhere you go, you meet species of flesh. Fake hukamnama. Doesn't make sence. Akaal Takht rehat maryada says not to eat halal. Case closed. You know more than Akaal Takht? Have you done more research than the Panth? If Panthic marayda says you can eat, you can. If you think you got better research and you know what you are talking about. Take your case to Akaal Takht, if they agree to your point and change the maryada, I will accept it.

Let me say, Yes I know more than Akal Takht, I know more than the panth, if your allowed to eat flesh, then us humans can be consumed too, let me consume you, let me chop ur head of and boil it in the pan. The people of Akhal takht are robbers , cheaters, liars and will be sent to hell, I have said many a times, I do and never will follow Akal Takht in my life, until the people behind it are all vanished, because they are themselves cheats and attack their own sikhs.

And many a times, when Gurbani said never argue over meat and non veg, is because fools like me and everyone else will get in to tangle, thats why Guru ji has said it, "BEVcoooooof" people!

And to add to it, I have heard from the Guru himself and he said to me "putra, these people who quarell over "meat" why do you participate, and I said to Guru ji, mero kolo reh nehi hundha, then Guru ji goes to me, Putra "maas" Khana bhohath paap heh, Khakhe manukh nu churasi lakh joon dhe vich jahna pendhay, maafi mungo, teh "NAAM" japoo, hor kisay nehi kam nehi ona, jeenay vee Akhal Thakt dhe beadbi karn gay us manukh nu dargah dhi jagha nehi milsakn gi"

and I would with my hands together accepted Guru's hukum

I mean I am laughing at you guys, can you imagine Guru Nanak Dev ji killing a goat for his own consumption HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, he himself did farming and tried to make a living, why would he want top consume, wake up!

Tell Akhal Takht to make meat in Darbar Sahib Langar, they would not do it, because they will get beats. Go on tell them, to make meat in Gurdwara's.

:D