Sikh Being Racist To Sikh

Guest -furious-

Guest s133k_s1kh

FATEH!!

1. Thats not racism, its ignorance and veerji you know better what to do with ignorant people :D

2. Cigarette with turban ?? .. He doesn't qualify as a sikh.

Dont bother about these things :TH: . He'll pay for that

GUR FATEH!!

Is he from the UK?

Uk guys are corrupt.

These corrupt UK style turban kids come to Canada and give Sikhs a bad name here. Keep them in the UK.

There is one fat boy who wears a turban and smokes cigs and weed. I told him to cut his hair or stop the cig. He didn't listen. He a ref.

As for this small kid, should have slapped him around. If the other goan moans talked <admin-profanity filter activated> too, beat them up to. Beat up the kid them drag him to his parents and show how corrupt their kid is.

Awesome, Just Awesome. You always have to resort to violence to solve it out, eh? rolleyes.gif

Singh, you should have talked to him first, however if he was being arrogant, or to show off in front of his friends, ask him if he had a problem.

Also, tell him I am trying my best to be a Guru Ka Sikh, it seems to me your parents did not bother telling you how to be a true Gursikh.

Everything always does not have to be solved with violence, sometimes things can be healed without using violence. You should have asked him what his problem was, if that did not go through, than by all means set up a date, and you can show him how its' done singh style. You know how they say, SINGH DI MUCH UCHE DE UCHE RENDHE HAI! :e:

dont do any of the violent stuff they said above.....

hopefully they were joking

by doing that i dont think they'll take u seriously then

if u want to be taken seriously, do the things the other two singhs said

budda and heera

usually if sumone says something to me or give me attitude or even make a joke about me (usually doesnt happen though, but back in highschool it happened), i just ignore em, cause in the end its them who look stupid

Guest --furious--

Thanks for the advice everyone :TH:

I know who they are and they go to the same school as me wacko.gif should i leave it? i dont want to use violence unless they come again and try to say something ohmy.gif

its becuase ive got my dari growing now as im in my mid teens. I just walked past without arguing with them.

thanks again for the advice :D

how old was this kid man!!!! you should have kicked the crap outta him man thats what i did to this white guy tried to knock my turban off as a joke sent a message to the rest of the gorai at my school not to mess with me cos im the only sikh at my school, give the guy a warning if i dont take it then kick the <admin-profanity filter activated> outta him man!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the advice everyone :TH:

I know who they are and they go to the same school as me wacko.gif should i leave it? i dont want to use violence unless they come again and try to say something ohmy.gif

its becuase ive got my dari growing now as im in my mid teens. I just walked past without arguing with them.

thanks again for the advice :D

Hey bro, not to go against my own advice, but maybe some veers here could, together with you, meet these new friends. If someone is saying something about my brothers dhari, then they are saying something about every one of us and our guruji. I think they deserve an invitation for a chat and redemption.

Is it OK to on this forum for you to tell us where you live? I'm sure a few of us are always looking for a little constructive adventure.

• 2 weeks later...