Kirpan

Guest shh

depends, i havent heard about her, but if she had it on her, why didnt she protect herself?

my view is to put it under ur shirt

you just want attention, ppl to ask you about it, etc.

Keep it under ur shirt, and dont use it as a fashion icon.

control your little attention desires.

yes, it does teach others about ur kirpan, but its not necessary, this is a clue you are still at an early stage, keep it hidden from now on, people wont ask u unless its necessary, asking out of shock or for entertainment is useless.

Don’t make presuppositions about people from a genuine enquiry they make on a forum!! Unless you are psychic of course and know that I have attention desires.

Yeah I may be at an early stage, but the same could be said for yourself seeing as you have a dire manner and a bad attitude type problem in the retort you have made above, what’s happened to your piaar/nimarta??

IF you care to read my 1st post you will see that there is no where I have written I “purposely” carry my Kirpan on the top…it happens to be visible because it tends to stick out from under my clothing

Anyways, won’t waste any more energy in explaining myself to you.

Thanks for your lovely response Singh ji

Good day to you

This is a fine example of the questions people ask these days... Rather than fulfilling other purposes you are asking where i shud put my kirpan, My honest suggestion is putting it at home because if you can't make a decision so simple you will certainly get confused at decisions that may require taking it out.

Who ARE you? And when did anyone give you the title of Chief Executive Kirpan-wearing Officer?!

And where do you get off saying that other people are "at an early stage".

this is a clue you are still at an early stage,

And callin her an "attention seeker"?

you just want attention, ppl to ask you about it, etc.

Keep it under ur shirt, and dont use it as a fashion icon.

control your little attention desires.

That she's only wearing her kirpan so that others can see it? who do you think you are man?

hopefully i never see you say "outsiders don't know about our kirpan enough. they don't know about sikhs enough. we don't do anything to educate them!", cuz i'll slap this topic right back in your face. ANYWHERE THERE IS ROOM FOR EDUCATION, we should extend it.

And it sounds like hse's in the UK where there's all these things about the Tube having metal detectors, and potentially prohibiting sikhs from wearnig kirpans on the Tube....and you're saying "screw it, the kirpan's not important enough to educate others about by way of example."

i ENTIRELY disagere with what you said.

yo chill..it was just a thought..btw, have you heard bout that girl...navreen i think, who was stabbed to death in Surrey...its rare but it happens

are u talking about surrey, BC? im from there and i have never, ever heard of this...

Guest peacemaker

depends, i havent heard about her, but if she had it on her, why didnt she protect herself?

Excuse me, but don't you have a heart? I'm sorry, but I'm sick and tired of the way you talk to others in your posts. You're just so rude. Why are you like that? If you're not happy with your life and need to take it out on others on this forum with your rotten attitude,

I suggest you get some counseling. It really makes me sick the way you act. I also know that multiple people use your name, right? So I guess, this doesn't apply to every person on the name "KFI", just the nasty ones.

Sorry to have offended and hurt your feelings.

But, if someone u dont know, on a online forum, is making you this mad and you are getting sick and tired. If this is affecting your personnal life i am really sorry, and i suggest counseling.

lol jk..

Seriously, i am sorry what is your solution to my problem other than counselling? because counselling can cost a lot.

Guest peacemaker

Sorry to have offended and hurt your feelings.

But, if someone u dont know, on a online forum, is making you this mad and you are getting sick and tired. If this is affecting your personnal life i am really sorry, and i suggest counseling.

lol jk..

Seriously, i am sorry what is your solution to my problem other than counselling? because counselling can cost a lot.

My solution is that you treat others how you would want to be treated.

Guest bibi po

paaji gurbani says we should speak sweetly. we should also try to be the dust of everyones feet, have nimrata and gareebi :TH:

this paapi no's nuffin, do ardas for me!

vahigurooo vahiguroooo