Good Dharmik Geet Albums?

khalsa_kasanova

Guest Narinder Singh

i was wondering what are some good dharmik geet albums other than the immortal productions ones?

fateh :T:

Samrama Valiyan Bibian - Khalsa Ney Mukna & Singh Soorme

Jazzy B - Singhan Di Kaum Bahadur Hai & Sikhi Khandiyon Tikhi

Nachhattar Gill - Sahib Jinah Diyan Manne

Harjit Harman - Singh Soorme

Ravinder Grewal - Fansi (this is more of a patriotic album) & Guru Manieo Granth

KS Makhan - Pio Milje Kalghidar Warga

Manmohan Waris - Tasveer

And last but not least...who can forget JAGOWALE!

These are just some of my favorites that have really inspired me...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

i dont recommend all albums narinder singh listed

these singers sing about how small a girl's waist is, and then sing about how great guru gobind singh ji is in another album.

do you want to hear veechar of these people? they only make albums that are religious to keep well their "career" in music, and to get to all audiences. Theres no point in listening to their whack songs

Only listen to JATHA (DHADI, KAVISHREE), SHABADS, NITNEM.

then slowly start singing urself cause kavishree is going extinct soon if we dont get new ppl!

i've informed WWF of this problem.

Guest Narinder Singh

i dont recommend all albums narinder singh listed

these singers sing about how small a girl's waist is, and then sing about how great guru gobind singh ji is in another album.

do you want to hear veechar of these people? they only make albums that are religious to keep well their "career" in music, and to get to all audiences. Theres no point in listening to their whack songs

Only listen to JATHA (DHADI, KAVISHREE), SHABADS, NITNEM.

then slowly start singing urself cause kavishree is going extinct soon if we dont get new ppl!

i've informed WWF of this problem.

I knew it, i just knew there was going to be someone ready to rip me apart after this, people like you just find any reason to fight dont u?

You would be surprised as to how many people have been inspired by dharmik albums and have become amazing gursikhs as a result. As far as the jeevans of the people who create these albums, i cant change that, and yes, ultimately they do it for money and fame, but what i can do is take the "gunns" (good qualities) and message that is given in these dharmik albums and apply them to my life.

Im not going to argue about this further, a veerji/panji asked the sangat for some good dharmik albums and i was just helping out, have fun getting at everyone's throat who isnt inspired the way u think they should be.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh