• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok..

My turn! lol

Everyone chuking words like "MANMAT" around like they are Guru Ji themselves!

Let us Define Manmat

What isit? Man + Mat .. ie: THinking on terms of your own mat..compared to GurMat - thinking Guru Ji's thoughts.

Nowhere in this thread, Have I seen any mention of Guru ji - Including the first post!! lol

O wait.. theres one reference of Guru Ji in a sakhi.

Everyones is jst showing their OWN opinions..

Bas.

So is this thread Gurmat or manmat?

Nice thread by the way :D

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz
ok guys ur lack of maturity shows how credible ur views may be...instead of making fun of ppl why not pose legitimate views and if those work for u then by all means do what u think is best for your sikhi....

if i am not mistaken you had posted in that thread aswell.

either ur mistaken or im mistaken but i dont recall posting in this topic or other topics this person has started on guys/girls talking before today grin.gif

sall gud

Guest s133k_s1kh

either ur mistaken or im mistaken but i dont recall posting in this topic or other topics this person has started on guys/girls talking before today grin.gif

sall gud

Sorry :@ .. My fault :D

someone came into the court of guru gobind singh and looked at the sangat. he asked guruji, howcome your sikhs never even look at other women? there are so many beautiful womens sitting in sangat. guruji told that person that he would die in a number of days (i forget the exact number, say 12 :D ). so ofcourse the person got really really scared. went home without saying anything to anyone. he didnt eat or sleep for 12? days, didnt talk to anyone, and basically didnt care about anything. jus kept on remembering death, jamdoot. when 12? days had gone by and he was still alive, he came back to guru sahib and said guruji u said i had 12? days left but today is 13th? day and i'm still alive. howcome your bachan didnt come true? guruji replied, first answer my question. in the last 12 days did u fight with anyone? did you get angry at anyone? did you think of wife ever? he replied, guruji i didnt even feel like eating roti or sleeping i was so scared. how could i do anything. guruji smiled, and with a radiant face said, that is the answer to the question you asked 13? days ago. my singhs always remember death, every second. so kaam doesnt even dare come near them. PERIOD

for those who think that its ok to have casual conversation with others, i applaud you. if you are that confident that your mind will never play a game on you and make you belive something stupid then i bow down to you. you have a lot of kamai.

me, i'm far far from that stage. so i think i'll stick with minimizing converstaions with others because who knows when this stupid thing will do a number on me and turn my life upside down.

guru kirpa karey

Gurfateh sangat jee!

Im not bothered with the negative posts, becuase im not forcin my views on anyone, and if it seems like that, then i ask for sangats forgiveness.

I'm glad, bcause i have had a few singhnia PMing me wanting advice and knowing more and tht, this is what i wanted, awareness. Look how many views this topic has had, and i know quite a few people r goin to rethink the way they speak to opposite gender. Ok we've said enoguh on this topic now. We really are wasting time, that goes for me mainly. blush.gif

So please, no more replies.

Sorry if i have made mistakes.

Vahiguru ji ka khalsa

Vahiguru ji ki fateh

someone came into the court of guru gobind singh and looked at the sangat. he asked guruji, howcome your sikhs never even look at other women? there are so many beautiful womens sitting in sangat. guruji told that person that he would die in a number of days (i forget the exact number, say 12 :D ). so ofcourse the person got really really scared. went home without saying anything to anyone. he didnt eat or sleep for 12? days, didnt talk to anyone, and basically didnt care about anything. jus kept on remembering death, jamdoot. when 12? days had gone by and he was still alive, he came back to guru sahib and said guruji u said i had 12? days left but today is 13th? day and i'm still alive. howcome your bachan didnt come true? guruji replied, first answer my question. in the last 12 days did u fight with anyone? did you get angry at anyone? did you think of wife ever? he replied, guruji i didnt even feel like eating roti or sleeping i was so scared. how could i do anything. guruji smiled, and with a radiant face said, that is the answer to the question you asked 13? days ago. my singhs always remember death, every second. so kaam doesnt even dare come near them. PERIOD

for those who think that its ok to have casual conversation with others, i applaud you. if you are that confident that your mind will never play a game on you and make you belive something stupid then i bow down to you. you have a lot of kamai.

me, i'm far far from that stage. so i think i'll stick with minimizing converstaions with others because who knows when this stupid thing will do a number on me and turn my life upside down.

guru kirpa karey

Yo that sakhi is craaazy. Screw the thread, link more of those.