vijaydeep Singh

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Khalsa Productions

imma go bak as "cow piss drinker" LOL.gif

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

pls do not do that i did say show them love. and lead them on the right path of sikhi with love

imma go bak as "cow piss drinker" LOL.gif

pls do not do that i did say show them love. and lead them on the right path of sikhi with love

trust me veerji

many went over their...and i read all posts made by the sikhs from SS, those fools arent willing to accept the truth, THEY KEPT ON DELETING OUR POSTS.....THEY WONT LISTEN....WAT USE? i proved them wrong is some of the fake claims they made but they just dont chose to acept the truth.

Guest Khalsa Productions

well we should never give up. please pa ji just 2 days. show some love.

please show some love. if u want to take it out on some1 then please take it out on me. Please dont hate anyone else. it makes me so sad when i see all this hate.

Gur Fateh every1...

Bhenji i totally disagree with u there...I think enough ppl frm this site have tried their best peaceful fight but they wnt listen...after all there is a limit to something...the reason KPS Gill, Bhaniarewala, Ashutosh and all other sikh traitors that are alive today are because of peaceful sikhs...if every1 had the same josh and strength as Sant ji and all shaheed Singhs it wud have been a different Punjab...I am not asking any1 to go kill innocent ppl but as Guru Ji said we have to live with pride then where is our pride when they burnt down our Guru that is Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji???we just sat there and said love will cure them...we shudnt sentence any1 to prison because love cures everything...I dnt blame u for it bhenji,my parents are also very peaceful...but remember what Sant ji said..become a SANT SIPAHI that means a SANT wouldnt do without a SIPAHI and a SIPAHI wnt be whole without a SANT....so i repect ur peaceful ways but only to some extent...I am not a follower of Gandhi who said if some1 slaps u on one side then put forward the other cheek...lol..

Guest Khalsa Productions

all im asking is that we show love for 2 more days. is that realy that hard to do. i am sorry but im not a phen ji im a boy lol.

^lol ..... anyways....these fools r gonna keep banning us....every new member that signs up, they ban....y shud we waste time on such fool......

P.S YO HINDUNET FOOLS.....WE KNOW UR ALL ON THIS FORUM READING THESE POSTS.....GET A LIFE.....U WANT THE TRUTH?.....U CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. CUZ U WONT ACCEPT THE TRUTH.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON UR SOULS, AND GUIDE THE MIS-GUIDED ON THAT FORUM pray.gif

Guest Khalsa Productions

lol that pic is not off me. and please stop with all the hate. next time some1 shows hate i shall not hack into the site to put it right. sorry b ut we r full with too much hate. theres hate wherever i go even at home and im fed up with it

\