Check Out The Site By Misguided Hindu Brothers

vijaydeep Singh

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stupid fasting women i nearly lost it wid 1 dwn havelcok gurdwara she parked her car in da carpark comitee ddnt say anyfing as usual went 2 da mandir came back wid a plate inside da gurdwara wid a diva and sum nex food dey even fed da nishan sahib stupid women she called me anti sikh lol well i guess shes stupid her husband came and got a mouf-full 4rm me so he shut it den dey went countless cows do dis

oh so your Ghandi, im H singh on it.

DOES READING ALL THESE STUPID SITES MAKE YOU WANT TO PUNCH YOUR SCREEN, OR IS IT JUST ME?

YES :D arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*krodh attack...i feel the artery trying to bulge out of the side of my neck* :'( how stupppiiid seriously lost ppl!!

It's actually a complete replica of other RSS type anti-sikh sites. They have copy-pasted the same old stuff.

If you read some of the threads, they have the same 2-3 "users" replying with the SAME stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a single loser behind it all.

I say either just hack it or leave it alone. These aren't "mis-guided" people as you may believe, they are very much knowledgeable Punjabi Hindus with Arya Samaj or RSS links.

I think we're giving them way too much attention.

In the future, just hack, destroy....don't waste time trying to "guide" them with emails or posts. They'll either delete your posts or quickly ban you.

Guest s133k_s1kh
look insted of blaming them , y not preach the truth and get the misunderstanding out?

manmitchera bai, you know why that site has been made ??

The site has been made beacuse they already know the TRUTH. SIKHI is TRUTH..and whatever they do, Sikhi is not going to die yarra. They know everything..and there is no point talking with them and clarify things with them. This is just another feeble attempt to denigrate SIKHI. Just sit back and enjoy the show, they won't last long :D

GUR FATEH !!