A Message From Us Sikh

njjassa

http://www.sikhsangat.org/publish/article_1504.shtml

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh i was checking out this link page at one of the news column at sikhsangat i was curious about the fact that a hindu being associated with islamic terrorist group is " just " been given a life sentence penalty i mean i am not tryin to raise a prejudice my point is on 9/11 attack why were sikhs were actually attacked racially and physically on the fact that we weren't related to any stupid terrorists but if hindus are part of them they r still being spared they still get jobs whereas some places in usa turbaned sikh will face racial discrimination in jobs schools and many other social places ??? i am not talking about california or south usa i am talking about areas like north usa ????

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh d_oh.gif

Guru Fateh,

Just wanted to make everyone aware that although this individual had a hindu name, he had adopted islam as his faith.

He had also attended training camps for islamic fundamentalists or terrorist camps as they are better known so technically he was supporting islamic jihad and had no interest in hinduism. He probably kept his hindu identity as authorities would no question a 'hindu' travelling in such mysterious locations.

Regardless of this Hindus have been engaging in terrorism for years prior to this, there are various radical groups which have taken part in incidents such as holocaust in November 1984 when so many sikh brothers and sisters were martyred.

This is domestic terrorism at its extreme. Sikhs however have never engaged in such atrocities and no matter how much indian propaganda and media have encited racial hatred, till this day sikhs have never raised the sword in anger.

Dhan Guru Gobind Sahib......................