Naam Drir And A Beautiful Story

Akritghan

Guest A Singh.

Technically everything comes from/is Naam; however within the context of the Amrit Sanchar, most schools of thought will agree that first Amrit is administered, then Naam is given (Gurmantar), and then the Rehat is explained. The point I was making is, Amrit is given at every Amrit Sanchar (with some variations) and the way in which the Panj give Naam has large variations between Amrit Sanchars - that doesn't make the Amrit invalid as Veer "Papi" Ji had questioned.

For example at many modern Amrit Sanchars, the Panj Pyare will repeat "Vaheguru" and the Abhilakees together will repeat it, in the same way the Panj give Mool Mantar. At other Amrit Sanchars, each person after taking Amrit, is individually given Naam by the Panj along with Naam DriRh.

please dont fight to prove that its no use or no gain of having naam drir or not.

even it is important and we all shud have naam drir but still how can we force people who are not even ready to agree with this thing.

i will ask wot will be ur loss if u do it and gain n new experience????

nam drir is a way to tell u how to japp naam in order to make it home page or ur mind.

japping naam in any way is equally profitable.

but there are some ways of japping naam so that it always keep running inside u.

so if any body is interested then do it and plz keep concluding every discussion with two aspects and let it over to ourself that what we want to do.

do the things u want to and u r happy with but after knowing abt both aspects.

i am sure if u will be on wrong way u will be notified automatically with guru 's kirpa.