why??to admin.............

guruvah

BASANT, NINTH MEHL: The heart of the sinner is filled with unfulfilled ** desire. He cannot control his fickle mind. || 1 || Pause || The Yogis, wandering ascetics and renunciates - this net is cast over them all. || 1 || Those who contemplate the Name of the Lord cross over the terrifying world-ocean. || 2 || Servant Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of the Lord. Please bestow the blessing of Your Name, that he may continue to sing Your Glorious Praises. || 3 || 2 || (SGGS pg 1186)

i was curious....why did the admin cut the meaning of the lineszz.........IT IS WHAT GURU SAHIB JEE IS SAYYIN.........why cut it.......?? :T: :@ .........PLEASE XPLAIN! ^_^ ........because then i might be wrong!................ mellow.gif<

!--endemo-->

thaxzzzzzzzz!

BASANT, NINTH MEHL: The heart of the sinner is filled with unfulfilled desire. He cannot control his fickle mind. || 1 || Pause || The Yogis, wandering ascetics and renunciates - this net is cast over them all. || 1 || Those who contemplate the Name of the Lord cross over the terrifying world-ocean. || 2 || Servant Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of the Lord. Please bestow the blessing of Your Name, that he may continue to sing Your Glorious Praises. || 3 || 2 || (SGGS pg 1186)

sorry..i meant by the......* *in the arthz above! ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

veerjee, i think thats coz even some young kids (like you...LOL...juz kidding tongue.gif ) surf this forum...so i think its done to avoid them from getting acquainted with such words at a young age...

moderators n admins plzz speculate :@

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!