Relationships

singhsingh21

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

easier said than done. what he is talking about is sant avastha. i'm sorry buh i have a real long way to go

hanji bhai sahib......its easier said than done

Guest s133k_s1kh

^^^K-utta ohmy.gifohmy.gif ..oi naale lets not go off-topic..lets help the bai

Topic Starter bai.. if you have chosen a BIBI for marriage..and she'll follow the true path of SIKHI .. then i would say just go for it. As you said her parents won't like that..blah blah.. we have parents who don't want their kids to be gursikhs either, but the kids stand firm to their beliefs..If the BIBI is ready to live a Gursikh Jeevan go for it..Parents will accept.

You shouldn't have said GF when you first posted. you could have just said you know a BIBI whom you wanna marry and this is the problem you are facing :lol:

when u said GF.. sangat was like hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. manmat :D :lol:

ok .. paji i fink u made a mistake my calling her a gf... but then again a gf can also be a every gud freind.. the way most people in here are thinking is probably the english way of hving a gf and im sure paji being religious may not be having that type of relationhip with the gal. emotional attatchments to other people are allowed.. we are still human beings this is our way of learning from out mistakes therefore instead of ctritising we shuld help paji to make the right choice. so before everyone laughs at paji we should be helping him to take the correct path thats our duty as fellow brothers and sisters.

like i said i do not believe there is anything rong in having an emotional attachment to another person, and if you are considering marriage with this girl then do think that when u marry a gal or boy you sometimes marry the family.. this gyal may be the right one for u however she may not. therefore do not make the mistake of ruining your path to guru over an emotional attacthment. If this girl is not religious and her family is not either then mayb that is guruji tellin you its not the right decision. i always say believe in kismat the one will come to you and if that happens to be her thn guruji will make you get together in the end.. dont make a hasty decision consider what i have just said...

sorry if i have spoken out of term and no disrespect to anyone this is my view. u have chosen a gud path which is sikhi guru will always be here for you but will the gyal??