Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Guest Khalsa Productions

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Vaheguru Ji Vaheguru Ji Vaheguru Ji Vaheguru Ji Vaheguru Ji Vaheguru Ji Vaheguru Ji Vaheguru Ji Vaheguru Ji Vaheguru Ji Vaheguru Ji

Naam Japu!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Khalsa Productions

what do you meen crazy idea and a bunch of nutters lol!!!!!!! 808 VIEWS AND ONLY 11 MEMBERES !!!!!!!!!!!!! COME EVERYONE NAAM JAPU, CCREATURES FROM EVERY COUNTRY, PLANET, GALAXY, UNIVERSE, ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US!!!!!!!!!

Naam Jaapo JIOO!

Are you tellin me that only 11 people on Sikhsangat out of the hundreds of Sikhs on this site wanna join us...come on you guys are always moaning about noone up at Amrit Vela, no youth interest nowadaysa blah blah blah, yet when it comes to joining in...there are 11 of you?!!!

emiiiiiii :D

waheguru Waheguru Waheguru WaheJIOOOOOO!

Guest Khalsa Productions

Come and Join us Naam Simran is every night now for 9 hours weekdays and Naam Simran all threw the weekend for 48 hours. Yes that does mean no sleep but you will be awake during Amrit Villa and you can go to sleep in the mornings for 2 hours or so. We can do it from our own homes we do not need to go anywhere. We can interact threw a program called SKYPE (see below) threw microphones/web cams. You shall get a wonderful feeling when doing Naam Simran at Amrit Villa. Naam Japu! Obliviously you do not have to do Simran all that time because some of you have work or something else to do, you can join us at any time you like. Contact me on hardeepsingh91@hotmail.co.uk or contact sjkgill@hotmail.com for more info.

What you need to do if you want to join.

Email me your Country and your City/State that you live in. We shall be using this program called SKYPE to do the Simran over. this can be downloaded from http://www.skype.com/ all u need to do when you do when you have downloaded it is make your own user account which takes 30 seconds. then add khalsa.productions or hardeepsingh91@hotmail.co.uk to your contact list. It is recommended that you have a microphone but if you don't worry you can still listen to the rest of us.

Here are the Starting times for weekdays, weekends is 48 hours Simran carrying on from Friday until Sunday;

England: 10pm

Canada: 2pm

USA: 5pm

Malaysia: 6am

Come people we need some more countries to join!

Guest Khalsa Productions

I found this really wonderful Simran on http://www.rajkaregakhalsa.net/audio/index...amp;f=%2FSimran I just love that Simran!!! Check it out everyone!!! theres some Spanish Simran there too i think its really good. I just fell in with it straight away lol. Thats what I used fr last nights Simran. Check it out please.

Naam Japu!!!