Suleman The Bhoot

I eat meat, these refs never tries to attach to me. So just Lies. Nothing more than that. It is a mental thing. Nothing to do with anything else. Weak minded ones see this stuff.

Yep this is for the weak minded and for those who keep no faith in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

They do not understand the concept of Bhoot and how Guruji used it as a metaphor to describe the state of man in Limbo..........without the hand of Wahegururu to guide hiim..............

so who you gonna call..................GHOST BUSTERS! :e: :D :nihungsmile:

randip singh and the khalsa fauj why the hell you guys always focus on negatives. like whats wrong with you two man. i dont think i've ever heard to write anything positive. all u do is just nit and pick at everything and anything.

the person you are calling crackpots are very much respected in the panth. think before you write. emi.

o and khalsa fauj, kirta karna. way to twist the definition mr scholar. what bigger kirat can you do than spreading the word of guru nanak. emi

bunch of babies.

PS. i normally dont respond to posts like above buh this was too much

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

woah man i aint never seen papi like this...i noe brotha it hurts no.gif

but to those ppl that are making a mockery of what others believe, plz reconsider next time u post..it offends a lot of ppl, nobody's making fun of u for not believing in ghosts and comparing ur mentality to that of a kid (kids usually deny the existence of ghosts cus they're too afraid to believe it and instead believe in santa claus) im not making fun here...i dont know sum pplz reasons for always going against w/v sikhi tells us...ive honestly never met ppl like this b4 grin.gif

anywhooo yeah like dont make fun of ppl man...it aint kool, state ur views, dun be dissing anyone and leave it at that rolleyes.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Papi showing true colors!

Even Guru Sahib did kirat.

What these lads do ain't kirat star!

ਸਲੋਕ ਮਃ ੧ ॥

सलोक मः १ ॥

salok mehlaa 1.

Shalok, First Mehl:

ਗਿਆਨ ਵਿਹੂਣਾ ਗਾਵੈ ਗੀਤ ॥

गिआन विहूणा गावै गीत ॥

gi-aan vihoonaa gaavai geet.

The one who lacks spiritual wisdom sings religious songs. (e.g. Dharna)

ਭੁਖੇ ਮੁਲਾਂ ਘਰੇ ਮਸੀਤਿ ॥

भुखे मुलां घरे मसीति ॥

bhukhay mulaaN gharay maseet.

The hungry Mullah turns his home into a mosque. (Dera in our situation)

ਮਖਟੂ ਹੋਇ ਕੈ ਕੰਨ ਪੜਾਏ ॥

मखटू होइ कै कंन पड़ाए ॥

makhtoo ho-ay kai kann parhaa-ay.

The lazy unemployed has his ears pierced to look like a Yogi. (White chola, round turban, no pjama in our case)

ਫਕਰੁ ਕਰੇ ਹੋਰੁ ਜਾਤਿ ਗਵਾਏ ॥

फकरु करे होरु जाति गवाए ॥

fakar karay hor jaat gavaa-ay.

Someone else becomes a pan-handler, and loses his social status.

ਗੁਰੁ ਪੀਰੁ ਸਦਾਏ ਮੰਗਣ ਜਾਇ ॥

गुरु पीरु सदाए मंगण जाइ ॥

gur peer sadaa-ay mangan jaa-ay.

One who calls himself a guru or a spiritual teacher, while he goes around begging . (Calling sant, brhamyani, etc. in our case)

ਤਾ ਕੈ ਮੂਲਿ ਨ ਲਗੀਐ ਪਾਇ ॥

ता कै मूलि न लगीऐ पाइ ॥

taa kai mool na lagee-ai paa-ay.

- don't ever touch his feet.

ਘਾਲਿ ਖਾਇ ਕਿਛੁ ਹਥਹੁ ਦੇਇ ॥

घालि खाइ किछु हथहु देइ ॥

ghaal khaa-ay kichh hathahu day-ay.

One who works for what he eats, and gives some of what he has (babas never to hard work)

ਨਾਨਕ ਰਾਹੁ ਪਛਾਣਹਿ ਸੇਇ ॥੧॥

नानक राहु पछाणहि सेइ ॥१॥

naanak raahu pachhaaneh say-ay. ||1||

- O Nanak, he knows the Path. ||1|| (thus don't know the path)

Bani is pretty clean in the above Sloak. If someone fails to understand or doesn't want to follow, it is not fault of Guru Sahib or God. It is the person's fault.

ਸਲੋਕ ਮਃ ੧ ॥

ਗਿਆਨ ਵਿਹੂਣਾ ਗਾਵੈ ਗੀਤ ॥

The one who lacks spiritual wisdom sings religious songs. (e.g. Dharna)

ਭੁਖੇ ਮੁਲਾਂ ਘਰੇ ਮਸੀਤਿ ॥

The hungry Mullah turns his home into a mosque. (Dera in our situation)

ਮਖਟੂ ਹੋਇ ਕੈ ਕੰਨ ਪੜਾਏ ॥

The lazy unemployed has his ears pierced to look like a Yogi. (White chola, round turban, no pjama in our case)

ਫਕਰੁ ਕਰੇ ਹੋਰੁ ਜਾਤਿ ਗਵਾਏ ॥

Someone else becomes a pan-handler, and loses his social status.

ਗੁਰੁ ਪੀਰੁ ਸਦਾਏ ਮੰਗਣ ਜਾਇ ॥

One who calls himself a guru or a spiritual teacher, while he goes around begging . (Calling sant, brhamyani, etc. in our case)

ਤਾ ਕੈ ਮੂਲਿ ਨ ਲਗੀਐ ਪਾਇ ॥

- don't ever touch his feet.

ਘਾਲਿ ਖਾਇ ਕਿਛੁ ਹਥਹੁ ਦੇਇ ॥

One who works for what he eats, and gives some of what he has (babas never to hard work)

ਨਾਨਕ ਰਾਹੁ ਪਛਾਣਹਿ ਸੇਇ ॥੧॥

- O Nanak, he knows the Path. ||1|| (thus don't know the path)

Bani is pretty clean in the above Sloak. If someone fails to understand or doesn't want to follow, it is not fault of Guru Sahib or God. It is the person's fault.

i pity the fool who takes gurbani's literal translations as the true meaning.

PS. i aint gonna say nothing to you man, no point trying to show a way to the blind. n i dont got the patience to take your hand n walk with you

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

baba ji never called HIMSELF a sant, brahm gianee, those that had the karam of darshan, exposure to mahapursh..of which there are very little..are eligible to say what he, or those like him are...