Moolmantar Part Of Japji Saib ?

Fearless khalsa

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moolmantar/Mangalacharan is up to Gurparsaad! After which the Bani Japu Starts.

Due to lack of understanding, some say it is up to Hoasee Bhee Sach.

Puratan sources such as hand written mool mantars also go up to Gurparsaad.

Prof. Sahib Singh is 100% right. Akaal Takht says the same thing.

Dear Veer ji .. i m agyani and Prof sahib singh ji is Big Vidwaan but veer there is a cunfusion that also fromt his book now .. u said mangalacharan is up to gurparsad. but Prof sahib sing ji said that Maglacharan start after Gurparsad and that is aad such jugad such ] Hai bhi sach Nanak hosi bhi sach]... so plz veer ji clear this

That is sloak. Aad Sach to Hoasee Bhee Sach is sloak.

True say veer .. now see in just a mool mantar This book missguided too much like so many cunfusion .. what about rest of book .. and this Guru Granth Sahib darpan(Tika by Prof Sahib Singh) is panth parmanat book .. :D @ .. Waheguru kirpa karre

Yea! It is Panth parvanat. It should have mentioned this that it is sloak.

Let me what the teekah i have says:

Ah well, the teekah I have says it is sloak written as a manglacharan. Maybe he defined Manglacharan differently there. We can't ask him as he is gone. However, the teekah he did is very good and better than the English translations available.

MY KNOWLEDGE OF THIS IS THAT THE MOOL MANTAR IS NOT ACTUALLY PART OF THE JAPJI SAHIB, THAT'S WHY WHEN YOU GET TO GURPARSAAD, IT SAYS JAP, JAP IS THE ACTUAL STARTING OF THE JAPJI SAHIB,

i know we are not allowed to discuss where mool mantr finishes and jupji sahib starts but here's something to think about. notice where guruji has put 1. it comes twice.

<> siq nwmu krqw purKu inrBau inrvYru Akwl mUriq AjUnI sYBM gur pRswid ]

ik oa(n)kaar sath naam karathaa purakh nirabho niravair akaal moorath ajoonee saibha(n) gur prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. The Name Is Truth. Creative Being Personified. No Fear. No Hatred. Image Of The Undying, Beyond Birth, Self-Existent. By Guru's Grace ~

] jpu ]

|| jap ||

Chant And Meditate:

Awid scu jugwid scu ]

aadh sach jugaadh sach ||

True In The Primal Beginning. True Throughout The Ages.

hY BI scu nwnk hosI BI scu ]1]

hai bhee sach naanak hosee bhee sach ||1||

True Here And Now. O Nanak, Forever And Ever True. ||1||

socY soic n hoveI jy socI lK vwr ]

sochai soch n hovee jae sochee lakh vaar ||

By thinking, He cannot be reduced to thought, even by thinking hundreds of thousands of times.

cupY cup n hoveI jy lwie rhw ilv qwr ]

chupai chup n hovee jae laae rehaa liv thaar ||

By remaining silent, inner silence is not obtained, even by remaining lovingly absorbed deep within.

BuiKAw BuK n auqrI jy bMnw purIAw Bwr ]

bhukhiaa bhukh n outharee jae ba(n)naa pureeaa bhaar ||

The hunger of the hungry is not appeased, even by piling up loads of worldly goods.

shs isAwxpw lK hoih q iek n clY nwil ]

sehas siaanapaa lakh hohi th eik n chalai naal ||

Hundreds of thousands of clever tricks, but not even one of them will go along with you in the end.

ikv sicAwrw hoeIAY ikv kUVY qutY pwil ]

kiv sachiaaraa hoeeai kiv koorrai thuttai paal ||

So how can you become truthful? And how can the veil of illusion be torn away?

hukim rjweI clxw nwnk iliKAw nwil ]1]

hukam rajaaee chalanaa naanak likhiaa naal ||1||

O Nanak, it is written that you shall obey the Hukam of His Command, and walk in the Way of

PLZZZZZZZZZ Also notice where maharaj has put the first full stop

gurfateh,

I thought we were not aloud to debate on mool mantr. . . never mind rules seem to suit us wen they want

plz visit www.gurmatveechar.com, click on katha, then baba hari singh randhave wale, then on mool mantr, it will answer all the questions that anyone has concerning the length on mool mantr i.e. it being to gurprasaad or nanak hosi bhi sachh

plz visit www.gurmatveechar.com, click on katha, then baba hari singh randhave wale, then on mool mantr, it will answer all the questions that anyone has concerning the length on mool mantr i.e. it being to gurprasaad or nanak hosi bhi sachh

something to think about . . . . . .

the chackaar that baba deep singh ji wore on his head has mool mantr on . . . . . and its upto nanak hosi bhi sachh.

the main door to sri darbar sahib ji has mool mantr on it 4rm time of maharaja ranjit singh ji, and its to nanak hosi bhi sach,

JUST LISTEN TO THE KATHA ITS AMAZING FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO OPEN THERE EYES

after u have listened then post

Ahhh u silly billyss!!!

WHOO CARESSSSSSSSS STOP BEING MINDLESS IDIOTS, CHALL SUM PPL SAY THT IT END AT HOSI BHEE SACH ND SUM SAY GURPRASAD

BUTTTT CAN ANY1 TELL ME WHAT THE HELL DID MAHARAAJ SAY.................. ANY ONE OF U NUTTERS??? NOO

MORE BANNE THE BETTER, SOO EVEN IF PPL SAY GURPRASAD, ITS NOT GUNNA BLOODY KILL U GUYS IF U DO IT TO HOSI BHEE SACH IS IT NOW? HUH YER THORT SO.

BUTT ON THE OTHER HAND PEOPLE THT DO IT TO HOSI BHEE SACH, WHY STOP AT DAT

WELL THER U GO, JUS DO AS MUCH AS U CAN, AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

MORE U DO THE BETTER IT IS, DUHH BRAINS DONT ARGUE OVER TOPICS LIKE THIS I MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT.