Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Guest Khalsa Productions

22 members have voted

1. 1. How was Khalsa Productions

• Excelent
    • Good
    • ok
    • Bad
    • Terrable
    • Never Heard of it

Guest Khalsa Productions

I just wanted to say this is my last ever post as Khalsa Productions. I have closed down Khalsa Productions because so many people are against it. But because I have became addicted to SS now lol I shall be coming back as a different member I shall not say who as because ... I just wanted to say if you did ask Khalsa Productions to do anything for you do not worry it shall be done but please do not ask Khalsa Productions to do anything else as it is no more. Sorry for any inconvenience.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Khalsa Productions

I will respect your wishes. However, are the online simrans still on though?

lol its not my wish to close it down lol but i have to.

As for the simran if u want to join us yes u still can (even though people are against that too.)

I just wanted to say this is my last ever post as Khalsa Productions. I have closed down Khalsa Productions because so many people are against it. But because I have became addicted to SS now lol I shall be coming back as a different member I shall not say who as because ... I just wanted to say if you did ask Khalsa Productions to do anything for you do not worry it shall be done but please do not ask Khalsa Productions to do anything else as it is no more. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I have never heard of Khalsa productions before...if it was the links provided then it was cool but I dont understand why people had a problem with it? Care to elaborate? And and why are you closing down...I have only discovered it now lol.

And dont go Canada...why go Canada when you live in East Midlands rolleyes.gif just come Leicester blush.gif

You dont have to answer above questions if you dont want to Bhaji.

Guest Khalsa Productions

^ I will be waiting for you my homie, Guru Ke Pyare are always welcome in our great country. :TH:

lol see you guys in Canada have some pyar I don't see much of that here.

I have never heard of Khalsa productions before...if it was the links provided then it was cool but I dont understand why people had a problem with it? Care to elaborate? And and why are you closing down...I have only discovered it now lol.

And dont go Canada...why go Canada when you live in East Midlands rolleyes.gif just come Leicester blush.gif

You dont have to answer above questions if you dont want to Bhaji.

which links?

lol and it was someone in leicester that made me close it down. ( not naming any names because i respect them loads) But I love leicester too lol

SS how do i delete my account? and y cant i make a new account with the same email?

which links?

lol and it was someone in leicester that made me close it down. ( not naming any names because i respect them loads) But I love leicester too lol

The Khalsa Productions Forum - The Khalsa Productions Internet Toolbar - The Beautiful Sikh Poems Internet Toolbar.

^Ummm these links in your signature thing!?

hawwwwwww someone from Leicester? PM me or tell me thier explanations for why they want you to shut it down and who it is! Is it justified in any way why they are asking you to do this?

Dont feel down...Leicester Loves you :e: You have been blessed to be born in East Midlands :D

You dont have to tell me anything if ya dont wanna but are you being bullied by someone from Leicester? I dont like bullies :lol: