Broadband Internet Speed

Big_Tera

i am writing this from past experience and is why i have switched over to Linux for a very long time now
grin.gif which programs you use for normall stuff, like multimedia n stuff. currently i work with xp buh i'm thinking of partioning the drive and installing vista on one as well. while i'm at it, might as well do 3 partitions and install linux on one too tongue.gif :lol: buh then if i login to linux i wont be able to access my other hard drive with all the data in it grin.gif

multimedia:

VLC

MPlayer

Rhythmboc Music Player

XMMS Music Player

Amarok

------------------------------------

i am able to access my other partitions of windows, i use NTFS file systems, and from Linux, i am able to read/write to the windows partition via linux. I am dual booting. :@

any more questions you may want to ask?

ps: sorry for late reply.

i am able to access my other partitions of windows, i use NTFS file systems, and from Linux, i am able to read/write to the windows partition via linux. I am dual booting. :lol:

uhhh how u do that?? dual boot eh grin.gif

:lol: before you had to install some packages manually, and it could be a hastle. but now since the update of the kernel, many linux distributuions have implemented it. If you would like to test run a linux distro, i would recommend you to try out Ubuntu Edgy Eft 6.10. You may download it as torrents or as a direct download.

http://www.ubuntu.com/

The reason i dual boot is because i have to play some games at times which can't be played on linux natively unless you use an Emulator like Cedega or WineX etc...

This is why i have nick named windows to wintendo :TH:

Guru Fateh!