Really Interesting Website [SearchSikhism.com]

Guru Piyari Sangat jI

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I found a really interesting website, Any thoughts on it would be much apreciated.

I look forward to your comments.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Might help if I attached the Link! DOH!!

http://www.searchsikhism.com/index.html

Guru Fateh

This was written on the site under an article for khalistan by Bijla Singh.

>>We shouldn't live with Hindus for many reasons. Hindus have always betrayed Sikhs. From the time of Gurus, Hindus have always been against Sikhs. You can't find a single name of a Hindu who was loyal to Sikhs. <<

That ranks as one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. If this person new anything about the movement he would know that the killing of innocent hindu's was one reason why the movement died.

bilja singh is on this forum

who was a mod previously as well

ask him

That ranks as one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. If this person new anything about the movement he would know that the killing of innocent hindu's was one reason why the movement died.

I would be interested in knowing the details with some solid facts. The first encounter Singhs had with the government forces was called Daheru Kand after which the government stopped a bus and killed six hindus and blamed the Singhs. Later on the government was exposed. Black Cats were hired to malign the movement by killing, looting and raping. Alam Sena, Sukhi, Pinki, Kala, Santokh and Poohla are just a few names of the Cats who infiltrated the movement. The Indian government has killed more innocent people than all of the freedom movements in India combined. At any rate, provide facts and some details. The quote in the article refers to betrayal by Hindus from the times of the Gurus. It has nothing to do with the movement itself. If there is anything in the article that you can prove wrong, I will retract it without any hesitation. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I would be interested in knowing the details with some solid facts. The first encounter Singhs had with the government forces was called Daheru Kand after which the government stopped a bus and killed six hindus and blamed the Singhs. Later on the government was exposed. Black Cats were hired to malign the movement by killing, looting and raping. Alam Sena, Sukhi, Pinki, Kala, Santokh and Poohla are just a few names of the Cats who infiltrated the movement. The Indian government has killed more innocent people than all of the freedom movements in India combined. At any rate, provide facts and some details. The quote in the article refers to betrayal by Hindus from the times of the Gurus. It has nothing to do with the movement itself. If there is anything in the article that you can prove wrong, I will retract it without any hesitation. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Its disturbing when singhs can have so much hate for other people, and go as far as saying we shouldn't live with these people, they are evil, they have betrayed us since the time of our guru's etc. Then please explain why Guru sahib died for their dharam? Or why did Maharaja Ranjit Singhs khalsa raj include hindu's/muslims/chirstians? I don't think your article deserves 'facts and details' because the stupidity of your article speaks for itself. But ill give them anyways because its obvious you will respond by saying I don't have any. But heres some examples of hindus helpin sikhs durin the riots.

>>In a makeshift camp opposite the Kalyanpuri police station on November 3, we met a Hindu family, whose house was burnt down by the miscreants because he had given shelter to his Sikh neighbours.

A postal employee living in Bhogal told us how his house was damaged and partly burnt because he helped two Sikhs. With army assistance he moved the Sikhs to his village in Faridabad.

Members of a voluntary organisation traced two Sikh families who were given shelter by Hindus in Khichripur November 3. Defying a belligerent mob that stood at the entrance of the lanes, a local Hindu youth led the members to the house and rescued the families who were being sheltered by a poor Hindu family. The next day, the volunteers following a request by a mother in a relief camp went to trace her daughter in Trllokpurl who was being looked after by a Hindu faintly. The latter restored the daughter to the volunteers, kept with them two other Sikh children whose parents were still traced. "It is our responsibility to look affair them", they said.

Near Azadpur, a Hindu factory owner hid a Sikh inside the factory premises. When the Hindus surrounded the factory demanding that the Sikh be handed over to them, the factory owner persuaded the Sikh to shave his hair and beard, gave him a cycle which helped him to pass through the crowd and escape.

On the G T Karnal Road, Hindus saved a Gurudwara and a Sikh doctor's clinic from being burnt down. In the same area, from November I to 5, Delhi University teachers and students kept vigil around the entry paints to lanes where Slkhs lived.

Hindus from Munirka village and residing In Munirka colony provided protection in their own homes to ten Sikh families.

Thirty Sikh families residing in Mayur Vihar were guarded 11 through the period by young Hindu neighbours who resisted attempts by outsides to raid the compound.

According to a rough estimate based on information gatgered from different sources, at least 600 Sikhs were saved by Hindus of Trliokpurl. According to an army officer posted in Shahadara of the Sikh families he rescued from different parts of the area, at least 70% were sheltered by Hindus.<<<

There are ur 'facts', so now you can change up your article. I ain't denying that some Hindu's were responsible for a lot of the <admin-profanity filter activated> that has happened to the panth, but no way can u paint them all with the same brush. When i went to India the couple Hindus in my pind always showed me madd respect. Calling me sardarji and just giving alot of respect in general. My cousins go to a school which is 98% hindu, and they have never encountered any trouble. I would say roughly 5% of the hindu population try to divide and hate on the Sikh Kaum, but how can u possibly view the rest like that as well. You provide quotes from hindu leaders n stuff. Man if sikhs were defined by our 'leaders' actions, we would all be considered chores.

And the reason I brought up the killing of hindus during the movement is because those in the movment who killed innocent hindus likely had the same rhetoric towards them as you do. And its a very dangerous way of thinking of people from other faiths.

Wjkk Wjkf

I don't think hindus are evil. We have suffered so much due to their betrayal. It is a fact that they have betrayed us as a community since the times of Gurus. Some hindus did help in 84 and saved 600 Sikhs but compare this number to 20,000. Look at those hindus who distributed sweets to army in 84. The fact is that there is only a small fraction of Hindu community that sympathizes with Sikhs and I highly doubt that small fraction supports Sikh sovereignty. In any case, I understand I shouldn't generalize the entire community.

Guru Sahib sacrificed for freedom of religion not for Hinduism. Your personal experience with Hindus doesn't justify anything since I and many of my friends have had bitter experience with them in general and hindu schools. I would modify the comments. You still haven't proved which jathebandis and which Jujharoos engaged in innocent killing.