Pdf Of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

Guest .

Im sure it was an honest mistake but PLEASE take more care when refering to Satguroo Mahraj, our pita ji! Sri Guroo Granth Sahib Ji is our Guroo and Master, we must not say things like Pdf of Guroo Sahib, and asking where you can "get" Guroo Sahib. Remember that when you are talking of Sri Guroo Granth Sahib Ji Mahraj that it is the same as talking about Sri Guroo Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj! can you imagine that same sencetece replaced with Guroo Gobind Singh Ji!

Once again, Im sure u didnt mean any disrespect, and im sorry for having to right this post, its just that for some reason when it comes to Guroo Sahib Ji i start feeling really touchy and upset when Guroo Sahib isnt being adressed right.

Im also really sorry about the way I wrote this, as Im afraid that it could come out like me sounding really mean lol, I just wana say that thats not the case.

Bhull Chukk Maaf ji!

woah calm down buddy no need to cry

it clearly says PDF of SRI guru granth sahib ji

it is an PDF what else you want it to be called? if we sikhs make this into an issue what issue will we ever solve

gett off the katar soach

its very sad you feel touchy over this... there was no disrespect what so ever... you people dont seem to find it disrespectful to do parkash of another book right beside shri guru granth sahib ji... you guys dont seem to feel touchy when our so called kathavachaks do active parchar against shri guru granth sahib ji in our own guru ghars.... his intentions are only good by reading gurbani. And you are putting him down by doing this.

Grow up!

Im sorry that my post had to come out in completley the opposite way to how i wanted it, thats a problem with an internet forum, u cant really expreess things properly without messing up lol. For this reason I am editing my original post because it serves no purpose and i wasnt trying to attck the original poster.

AND by the way IN NO WAY DO I BELIVE IN A BOOK BEING PRAKASH NEXT TO GUROO SAHIB, THATS MAHA PAAP! and which kathachavak are you talking about lol, im sorry i dunno wat ur talkin about, if u want my personal opinion on anyone or anything, go ahead and ask me, dunno about all this "You people stuff" :D